Release Day - Minardi Steering Wheel & Cockpit v1

Posted by stifflers mum 
Well...at this piont I think it's a personal curiosity question on the way to open this file, and not for using your file for a new Steering_wheel version.
In your pack there is the file "cockpit_steer.gp4": this file CANNOT be edited and saved with modifications by GP4 editor, as You suggested, becouse when You open it, Lok2's editor says " This file has been locked. All save functions are disabled".
When You close the file in GP4 Editor, although You save it as GP4 file ( and not "gp4" ), then, You are not able to open it with ZModeler , becouse Editor say that the file is LOCKED.
Now, I wish to know in which way You edit your file, and in which way I can open it, working with ZModeler....
This operation of opening this file is possible from 3 years with GP4 Genius...but it's the same thing as with GP4 Editor: You can open (ONLY ) and save it as GP4 file... but this is irrilevant for ZModeler, that cannot open it.
Therefore: please..try to open with GP4 Editor your file cockpit_steer, and if You are able to save it as GP4 file, opening then it with Zmodeler, please, send me this file...becouse in my opinion this is not possible with GP4 Editor ( 16.4 ) I have in my PC, nor with GP4 genius.
Thank You for your patience.
Re: Release Day - Minardi Steering Wheel & Cockpit v1
Date: November 05, 2005 08:14PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
i've the same nicola's one problem :(
OK, Stifflers: I've "switched on" my mind, and now I've understood. GP4 3D editor is the "key". Thanks again.
Nic
did you solved it? i uploaded the files again for you. but if you got a mindstroke...... ;)
Yes, thank You, my friend. The only my problem is time...in this moment GP4 is the last of the my activities, and the steering wheel is still in the "limbo" of my ideas. But now " I know how" to edit it.
Re: Release Day - Minardi Steering Wheel & Cockpit v1
Date: November 08, 2005 10:18AM
Posted by: LS.
Just stumbled across this post, just wanted to say a big thanks for all your wheels, they add immensely to the realism of GP4

thanks once again :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
what a pleasure. thanks. ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy