Yes, we have put off our site to make some urgent work in servers. we come back in 10-15 days
That's sad.
For GP4, I don't see any other site as good as yours. Even GrandPrixGames.org is kinda slow with new stuffs...

================================================
| Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.8ghz | 1024mb Ram DDR 400 Kingston | Geforce 6600GT XFX ViVo | ASUS A7N8X-X | HD 80gb Maxtor | SevenTeam 350w | LCD LG 17'| Genius Force Feedback Speed Wheel |

Brasileiro thanks a lot for your kind words.. As I see here you are the only 1 who read our post.. Thanks a lot! we are working for people who like you love our work ;)
I think not he is the only one. in a lot of threads people crying because they cannot download the latest thing from your GREAT site:)
isnt coz we havent post anything that we havent read it... btw, i hope itll come soon as possible coz i need to check some files...:)
Hi, I'm webmaster of www.gp4italia.org.
Probably the site return ONLINE before the 10/15 days previewed from my big friend 32BOBO32.

I'm work hard for this. ;-)

--------------------------------------
Davide AKA shecky
[admin and webmaster of gp4italia.org]
Yeah, I miss checking the new files over there too...always good stuff coming in, specially with all the new track business now :) Hope you guys come back soon :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy