www.gp4italia.org will come back in firsts days of September

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Yes, we have put off our site to make some urgent work in servers. we come back in 10-15 days
That's sad.
For GP4, I don't see any other site as good as yours. Even GrandPrixGames.org is kinda slow with new stuffs...

================================================
| Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.8ghz | 1024mb Ram DDR 400 Kingston | Geforce 6600GT XFX ViVo | ASUS A7N8X-X | HD 80gb Maxtor | SevenTeam 350w | LCD LG 17'| Genius Force Feedback Speed Wheel |

Brasileiro thanks a lot for your kind words.. As I see here you are the only 1 who read our post.. Thanks a lot! we are working for people who like you love our work ;)
I think not he is the only one. in a lot of threads people crying because they cannot download the latest thing from your GREAT site:)
isnt coz we havent post anything that we havent read it... btw, i hope itll come soon as possible coz i need to check some files...:)
Hi, I'm webmaster of www.gp4italia.org.
Probably the site return ONLINE before the 10/15 days previewed from my big friend 32BOBO32.

I'm work hard for this. ;-)

--------------------------------------
Davide AKA shecky
[admin and webmaster of gp4italia.org]
Yeah, I miss checking the new files over there too...always good stuff coming in, specially with all the new track business now :) Hope you guys come back soon :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy