McLaren Mercedes MP4/20 V3 - Interlagos and Suzuka versions

Posted by Teraur 
I guess you want to say something like that?

Or like that?

Or probably like this one

;)

Exactly the same for Alex's car, as for Kimi's and Monty's.

Thancks to all for the comments. For the Mercedes logo, I have seen this and I add some colors to it but it's not enough, I will try to update it and the black circle around it, the current one don't look really accurate.

Good night
Aurélien

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
[www.motorsport.com]

maybe helps?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: McLaren Mercedes MP4/20 V3 - New screens (August 28)
Date: August 29, 2005 12:17AM
Posted by: DEF
great car!!!!
yep me likes
nice!!!!jejeje
great job!!!!
release it soon !!!!

nice work! any chance of a t-cam pic?

X (@ed24f1)
Nice work Teraur :)
Date: August 29, 2005 07:16AM
Posted by: sunil

good test cars with different livery. thanks for working hard.

i think from MDBsnake ,its good help for u to paint the mercedes logo exactly.thanks to mdbsnake

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2005 07:18AM by sunil.
I mean somethin like that first picture, the latest livery mclaren has, from pedro's car :)

The test driver cars look stunning. To know I've been making a NT helmet set and it includes de la Rosa's and Wurz's helmet with the new style inscription. So if anybody interested check 'New 2005 NT Helmet' thread.
Anyway I look forward to drive the cars.
Hi so here are some pic of Pedro's helmet

I hope you like it and it will be a great pair with this nice car:)
Thanck you for the pic MDBSnake!

I have update the logo and the black circle, here a little screen :

Aurélien :)

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
Date: August 29, 2005 12:45PM
Posted by: sunil

just one word.

"perfect"

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
agree with sunil
I really think the chimneys are a bit to small, but still a great car though!
Tell the truth , the sidepod-winglet are in wrong shape ,the suspension legs ,too , and the mercrdes-logo is something like chorme glass , either white nor silver.

I don't know why you are making a same car from the very beginning for three times , obveriously it's a waste of time , becuase everytime you will produce new mistake parts , you are using different source pcitures that's because.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2005 01:37PM by Enzojz.
that's a bit direct I think, I also think this car is very very nice, the nose of EVERY MP4/20 made before was not perfect, the look wasn't good enough. (also not the mclarens of you enzo.

I think you should continue like this teraur.

And again something i think, if you enzo, think this car isn't good, you should make one yourself again with a GOOD nose. Everyone makes mistakes, so does Teraur, so do you, i think you should show a bit more respect especially 'cause you stopped making cars..

There's nothing not-nice in this post, just giving my opinion..

yet another example of someone giving their opinion and then being told not to.
Well , he can do everything he'd like to , and even in his last version of mclaren , he absorbed some of my advise , I don't think there's anything wrong.About the nose , in my opinion , it's perfect already , that's the very part I conncered with when the first I checked it . Yes , I will make mistakes too , but sometimes you will forget the mistake you did last time although you may had fixed them and make it again , that's a very very point thing . I don't think redo is a good choice .From the screenshots , I can say out at least 6 mistakes on the shape and at least 7 mistakes on the textures , but I won't say them in public , cos always they are not noticeble . I also want to say there's at least 1 mistake on the shape of my car and 1 mistake on the textures , but I will never say , because you can not notice them in the game.
Date: August 29, 2005 06:38PM
Posted by: Harry
No offensive, but the front wing looks a bit too big for my opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy