McLaren Mercedes MP4/20 V3 - Interlagos and Suzuka versions

Posted by Teraur 
yes, I know that my version is wrong. I installed PSP yestarday and tried to make mclaren more realistic (for my opinion). But I was unable to do it. %((

I think there must be wider black ring around Mercedes logo (like on button14's car).

When I watched TV I noticed that when looking on McLaren it is:
1)white (upper nose)
>>>2) black(!) edge of the nose<<< (my aim was to do this point :))
3)grey front wing

Teraur's has only grey nose

picture:

---

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 09:32PM by oliver_33.
Hi!

First of all, none cars are perfect, some are just more accurate than others.

For some points, it depends on the shape, for exemple, the nose of my car is a bit too wide so the mercedes logo don't look like the real, as for the black lines and the orange one.

And I just wanted to add that the McLaren's greys are nightmares, they always look different from every viewpoints, so you have to do compromise to have the best grey, which is very difficult. The real one depends on the weather, the sun etc... so you have to choose one. Sometimes it looks pretty dark and sometimes it's juste a bright grey. Nightmare I said ;)

Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
Yes, Teraur, you are right..
But maybe try to update this f@cking edge of the nose? :)
It is black, not grey. And it depends not on weather, sunshine etc :)
please

---

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 10:12PM by oliver_33.
@Teraur

how is ur bar progress is going on?

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I meant that it should be something like this:

But at closer look it is not so realistic...

---
oliver - which gp was your sigpic taken from ? and was arnie actually chasing bernie in that pic (arnie and bernie...lol)
Karan, mate, I don't really know.. I took this pic from one forum.. %)

---
i wanna know what arnie did with bernie when he finally did catch him! (bernie couldnt have gotten far on on those short fat legs of his;))
I think it much more realistic now..

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2005 10:29PM by oliver_33.
Hi .... any news about the MP4/20 Japan version ????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2005 10:53PM by damunoz.
It is released,

---
I also tried making Teraur's Mclaren more realistic...I hated that Blue outline around the driver's names in the sidepod...so I cleaned it up...looks better in my eyes and also changed the colour of the engine cover a wee bit ! :)

Teraur's Japan Version Default:

My Version ( excuze the Bridgestone tyres !) :

Next step : Get the nose to look nice !

@NuMbBrAiN: WOW!!!! Great news!!! Well done, mate! Can`t wait for realistic nose!!! I've tried. Here is a pic:

Here is real one:

What do you think about it? :)

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 02:59PM by oliver_33.
Please, can someone send me this awesome Japan version car? damunoz@gmail.com thanks!!!!!
best mclaren mp4/20 so far :D:D.
but where is it uploaded?????

kaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> best mclaren mp4/20 so far :D:D.
> but where is it uploaded?????
>
>
>

Same question here....... I can't find the link for download... :-S

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 03:38PM by damunoz.
It is available on gp4italia. Guys, it is site where you should search for gp4 updates in the first place! :-/

---
There is no other place where can we download?? when I want to enter gp4italia always appear the download quote in red....

[edit]

Nevermind, now is available and ready to download.... thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 04:24PM by damunoz.
Thanks oliver_33. BTW : Can you send me your .tex file....maybe I can merge the two and try a more realistis nose...I'm gonna manipulate the texttures only though

Please send the .tex file of the dark nose at taher.rangwala@gmail.com

Thnaks mate...I think the colour should be a tad orangish and I think you got the darkness covered.. Just send it over mate !

Cheers :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy