Date: November 01, 2006 12:24AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Fabulous renders, Eronix, stunning...

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Re: Give some renders
Date: November 01, 2006 10:12AM
Posted by: eronix
Thanks alot.
@IL Dottore: Im sorry, but im realy impressed about the feedback from this Community.
Personally im still not happy with it.
Your render looks also good to me, you just have to give the Tyres, Rims some Reflection.

@fongu: Yeah, the environment needs alot of improvement. More details, Curbs, Grass.And the Speed effect doesnt look real to me.

@kaid: The headlights of youre BMW looks fantastic. Im looking forward to that.

@Enzojz: Ohh Painting-Master is here. I wished i had the rims of youre F2000 :P I know the Normals has to be fix. Its always the same Problem. As soon youre Import a Car from a Game, you get Problems with the normals, and the reflection is getting bad.

@raulongo: Yes, i always modified them a bit with Photoshop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2006 10:44AM by eronix.
Date: November 01, 2006 12:27PM
Posted by: JPM
My 5 minute render. Just needed to produce a poster for an exhibit for the simultor coming out.

www.zach-griffin.cjb.net

"Nobody has ever completed the perfect lap" -Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: November 01, 2006 01:40PM
Posted by: vesuvius
awesome Zach :)
Date: November 01, 2006 06:28PM
Posted by: brajie
nice arrows

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2006 06:29PM by brajie.
Date: November 01, 2006 11:41PM
Posted by: raulongo

TRIBUTE TO SENNA

PS... **CLICK**

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: November 02, 2006 09:32AM
Posted by: Öggo
Impressive renders there, Daniel! :o
And some really great efforts from everyone of you too, render-guys! It's nice to see that all of you have improved your skills! :)

Date: November 02, 2006 10:22AM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
Hi guys,

I got some help from eronix, you know him.. I think he´s from those stunning renders.. Uhh, yea.. I believe so yes ;)

Allthough I cannot use his way to make it because I have problems with the VRay Renderer, I used Brazil, so I had to change the settings for the textures too.

But I used his idea to create my own render, I wanted to say that because I don't want people to think I'm a leecher.

[pix.nofrag.com]

click*

Again, they are by me but the idea and help came from eronix ;-) Thnx

P.S. I really would like to see some opinions :) That might motivate me to continue, as I did like 1,5 days to finetune everything, after having some hard days. So now another duty, a W300 car

P.S.2 I'm getting annoyed by that stupid pix.nofrag.com. Argh!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2006 10:47AM by Floris_Koop_GP4Freak.
Date: November 02, 2006 11:05AM
Hehe well done Flo.
Just the Tyres are not so good.
I will look, maybe i can send you tomorrow my tyres.
Hmm, if youre VRAY would work, i could give you my scene, only the tyres. So you would see how the Reflexion, and all this stuff is setted.

Date: November 02, 2006 11:13AM
yea, about the tyres.. I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to send your tyres yesterday but my internet stopped suddenly. But if you want to send it to me, it would be great and I will give you credit, don't worry hehe..

oh, and maybe my problem is that this car has only one tex. And the whole car is merged together so I only have one setting for the WHOLE car except for the little glass visor and the mirrors. So that makes it harder already to give the carbonfiber another effect then the rest of the car.

And I don't have a good HDRI to make it look right :( I gotta search a tut on making your own..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2006 11:18AM by Floris_Koop_GP4Freak.
Date: November 02, 2006 01:01PM
Posted by: ralphi
Jesus Christ eronix... how can you make them so damn realistic!?! they look absolutly perfect and stunning!

Date: November 02, 2006 01:21PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
And I don't have a good HDRI to make it look right I gotta search a tut on making your own..

Making your own isnt easy, you need an ultra high resolution camera, a chrome ball (perfect, no dints, dings or imperfections) and be able to make 5 copies of the same picture with different exposure settings so that the .hdr can store all relevant information, then you have to compose it in Photoshop (this I have no idea about, I think it could be simple but I havent looked that much into it) and then export it to HDR shop (perhaps) to form the final .hdr image
Date: November 02, 2006 01:46PM
@ Daniel

any progress with the Red Bull ? or did you abandon that project,I know you send it to Neidryder for upcoming CTDP 06 MOD :) hopefully you will find sometime to finish that Red Bull and maybe also make some fantastic renders from it :)how was things going on in Nigeria ? are you back in home now ?:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2006 01:47PM by vesuvius.
Date: November 02, 2006 04:40PM
Yes, after posting I searched right away, and indeed you need a chrome ball. I have a 2048x1600 or so resolution cam if that is what you need.

Well, that plan is history too then :/

Date: November 03, 2006 08:55AM
@Flo: Im sorry, i cant send you the tyres today.
I came home arround, 18:00 and went at 19:30 to Airport, to pick up a Friend.
On 22:30 i was at home again.. so on Monday :)
And about youre RB Scene. Try to make it more brighter, so the contrast gets more less.

@Vesu: Neidryder continued my RB02.
Now there are three things, wich gives me Problems.
1. My X1800XT doesnt work anymore, now i have a 32MB GForce 2 inside, and i cant move the Model in the viewport smoothly anymore.
2. Internetconnection is realy slow here, and it needs alot of time, to get some Pictures of the REAL RB02. (I lost all my old ones)
3. I dont have Motivation anymore to continue, because there are already perfect Models out from the RB02. I dont think i cant make it better!

@ralphi: Thanks alot. It still needs alot of improvements.

Date: November 03, 2006 01:36PM
Posted by: Marko
@Eronix
What a shame about x1800xt, hope you still have warranty. Heh my 6800Ultra drop dead last month:( Anyway i hope one day you'll continue that hi-poly version of RB because that was really amazing.
Date: November 03, 2006 01:46PM
Sorry to hear about your card Daniel,I know what kind of pain geforce 2 can be I have one :) well yeah there is good red bull already but would have wanted to have yours too it looked fantastic :) maybe you will finish it someday and maybe some tyres too :)
Date: November 03, 2006 03:20PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Floris_Koop_GP4Freak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, after posting I searched right away, and
> indeed you need a chrome ball. I have a 2048x1600
> or so resolution cam if that is what you need.
>
> Well, that plan is history too then :/

2048x1600 is puny really, consider that a large majority of maps which you have to pay for are often well over 8000x4000, with uber expensive cameras.

Mind you, the guys that do make their own HDRI are making cash here n there so it's not like they don't have the money to spend on the equipment to make it perfect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy