WGP Series (2006) - 2nd Test Results On New Thread

Posted by Flash Formula 
I bet its a) or b)

Ok , Gauloises Peugeot has a testdriver for the second season of the wgp serie , it is still Il Dottore , and I already have a first driver to , but i will give no name .

so is the only seat left up for grabs (not including test seats) the one for flash formula racing. possibly the best wgp team in the world, ever?! Or is the more available?

Nah , we are the best team :D LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2005 11:27PM by Iceman-Kimi.
No, it's flash, deffo

gary42 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it's flash, deffo
>
>
>
> Ashley Giles - England's Best!

Oh yeah. Copy me why dont u ;)
@ jonny - are you going to unveil the second driver for the best team in wgp? - ffr?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2005 11:43PM by -Mikey-.
Just showing ya how annoying it is!

There are more places available now , but this news you will hear later .

yeah, i know a few things aswell, some very interesting developments in the WGP, but im not in a position to discuse as they dont involve my team. :)

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
WORLD GRAND PRIX - LATEST NEWS
---------------------------------
FACT: FINLAND & HONG KONG FOR 2007.
Back in August, a rumour of a Finland race track for the 07 season was put up.
We (WGPG) now have news of this to be fact. Construction of the track will
be completed in march 2007, also Hong Kong will construct a race track in their streets
to host a chinese race in 2007.

FACT: GARY LOSES TO MIKEY AS NO.2 DRIVER.
Flash Formula Racing have reveiled that their No.2 driver will be Mikey McClain.
McClain will join Kyran Brazier at the october test with an all british team, McClain's contact
will be released soon.

FACT: FFR'S NO.2 TEAM.
Flash Formula Racing is looking to construct a 2nd race team for the 2006 season.
Named "Devil Fox Racing (DFR)" the team will need two drivers to complete the team, but DFR
are looking at Gary Chester to take up the role as No.1 Driver for the team.
DFR engine deal has not yet been confirmed.

RUMOUR: WGP 2005 XMAS RACE.
The WGPG are thinking of putting together a christmas race to offically launch the new series.
WGPG are hoping at all the teams that will roll onto grid for the first race in march 2006, will agree to
take part in this non championship race to launch the series.
More news on this as it comes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2005 12:49AM by Flash Formula.
CHESTER COMMENT'S ON SEAT LOSS
"Obviously I'm dissappointed to miss out on a seat with FFR, but negotiations are ongoing with their no. 2 team, DFR. However I will also discuss with any other teams that have positions available. I congratulate Mikey on his (slightly smarmy) win, and wish him and the team the best of luck for the 2006 series"

MCCLAIN'S COMMENT ON GAINING A SEAT FOR 2006
"I am very pleased to of obtained a firm racing seat with ffr. I will be looking forward to staring in an all British team. I thank Mr. Formula for giving me this opportunity and wish gary42 luck for his efforts in obtaining a seat at DFR"

awwww, aint it sweet. i think i might cry after reading them posts.

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
I'll slap you silly if you do :P

Anyways, just want to let people know that it doesn't take long to work your team out. This Saturday, I was listening to my university's football game on TV, and I just decided I should start on the car. I had a tiny idea for it in my head, but I painted it in about an hour and a half (with careful logo positioning), and also made helmets for two other guys from the Aussie team! It just takes a couple of hours of dedication :).

Next up is updating my helmets for the new sponsors, as well as doing that for my teammates!

ps: the notepad file is almost all complete, and it looks very tidy :P
OFFICIAL NEWS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a proud man to confirm that

Wow, ppl already on multi-year contracts! When this actually starts, should we have a seperate WGP forum, rather than just one thread?

RUMOUR
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUMOUR

JJ Racing driver, Jonny Ashby, is so happy at JJ racing he hopes to sign a contract there for 2007. He hopes Kevin Schröder will give him the contract he so despreatley wants. More news to follow.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Fact
----------

Team manager of Tokar racing did some shape testing by himself and crashed pretty heavily :)

Manager Vomit says that his ok, and shape testing went well, thought car is looks now more of 60,s formula car (without wheels thought) than modern techonolocy racing car...

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
Hehehe :)

Breaking News!

Senna BR Racing's #1 driver, Guilherme Cramer, has been given a 3-year deal reported to be worth $15 million dollars. More news as they come.
----------------

Just had to do it ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy