everyone I used to know is either dead or in prison

Posted by Bruno 
GP4 WILL NOT DIE.

I think that a lot of people went back to GP3 or joined the Dark Side (F1C ;-) ) because trackediting was impossible.
You've got to admit that it's pretty boring to drive around the same 17 tracks all the time.

However, during the last 2 weeks new names have appeared on this forum and they have taken on track-editing.

So I'm expecting a re-birth of GP4 anytime soon. :-)

BTW: I do not believe in RFactor. I'm expecting something crappy on the physics side like F1C or F1 2002.
why a rebirth? the game isnt dead ;)
or is the game Christian and believes in being born again :P
if i could solve my numerous CSM problems i doubt i would need to play another game but as it is CSM doesnt like me :(
@MM - i hope you remember the cahnt when you use csm - '...CSM is good...ZaZ is great...' over and over and you'l have no troubles ;)

(seriously - pm me if any more probs)

____
Tony

b-tone get on msn its much easier :P
the main problem is still CSM swapping everything but the cars and gpxpatch stuff :(
Hi Bruno!
Nice to see you around here again! It has been a long time since last time I heard from you, since Gp3 times, I guess... ;)
Glad to see you're back, hope you'll be able to be more active from now!
Hope you all the best :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy