Jordan installing over Ferrari

Posted by JuanF1 
Jordan installing over Ferrari
Date: June 30, 2005 06:06PM
Posted by: JuanF1
I have installed the 2005 cars into the cars.wad file. At first the Sauber and the Jordan cars had the same Sauber livery (that was even before replacing their original liveries).

Then I tried to install a new Jordan livery and what I got was that one into the Ferrari. Now I can't get the Ferrari back!

I don't have any problems with the other cars. Of course I replaced the corresponding gp4 and tex files for each car.
Re: Jordan installing over Ferrari
Date: June 30, 2005 06:09PM
I think the info regarding the liveries to be used is stored away from the wad file as using the original cars.wad won't solve the problem.
Date: June 30, 2005 06:15PM
Posted by: Paco
i had something similar, and i had to reinstall the game... maybe you should try that

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 30, 2005 06:18PM
I finally solved the problem. It is the "TeamPatcher" (that comes with all the textures) the one that changes everything, I have just replaced GP4.exe with an old one and everything is back to normal.
Date: June 30, 2005 06:28PM
Posted by: Paco
good for you :)

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 30, 2005 06:30PM
Posted by: kimirgj
there is no problem in the jordan replacing the ferrari ;)

Date: June 30, 2005 06:45PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
another ferrari fobia ;-)
Date: June 30, 2005 07:53PM
Posted by: gildoorf
I had this problem once.

I think the best way to solve this is keeping a xxx.car file (2005.car, for example) from Teameditor 3.0 always backed up.

If u install a sauber or a jordan and problems like that come out, u just re-install the file.

Date: June 30, 2005 08:39PM
Posted by: kimirgj
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> another ferrari fobia
>

;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy