Set 14 - Hungarian GP
Set 15 - Turkish GP
Set 16 - Italian GP
Set 17 - Belgian GP
Set 18 - Brazilian GP
Set 19 - Japanese GP
Set 20 - Chinese GP
Set 21 - Test Car

I've finished the LOD 0s for them all, and it shouldn't take too long to do the others, then will get them tested and start uploading!

Then I'll have a break before 2006! Jan 27th is the release date for the FW28. I am also considering looking at the R26 after a chat with Buzz Hornet, but I'll keep you posted.

Also, I'm working on a 'special' shape, that I am quite pleased with! ;)

Thanks.
Steve.
Re: FW27 News!
Date: December 10, 2005 12:49AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
yahooo ! we will have all those cars :P !

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: December 10, 2005 12:55AM
Posted by: jpmfw
@kev,check your pm`s please :)
Date: December 10, 2005 01:13AM
Posted by: Kev188
got it...
have send you one mail back !
Date: December 10, 2005 01:15AM
one thing steve:
I think the bump in the mid of the frontwing is too deep...
It´s only my opinion,but I´ve compared it with other shot´s.
maybe you´ll have a short look.
Only an advice...no critics...
keep it up !!!
Date: December 10, 2005 10:41AM
Posted by: intweb
Thanks Kev, appreciate your advice, I've checked and am happy with the representation in the game.

I've checked all three of the wings (French - German, Hungarian - Italian and Turkish to Chinese) and they are all respectable representations.

Thanks,

Also, were you enquiring about the test set or the template set to JPMFW? I'm releasing a new template set for the final version of the car - the Chinese GP ver. And a template for the test car (only marginally different!).

I hope this answers your Q!

Steve.
Date: December 10, 2005 11:33AM
ah,ok
I couldn´t test it ingame,so I could only say it from the pics !
But if you have compared it too,I´m wrong then I think.
And yeah,I asked Richard to send me the car and he said he spoke to you and you gave your ok and he said that he is waiting for the updated version you´ve promised.
He told me also that he would send it over to me this evening.
But I don´t know anything more.
I would like to have the latest template too ( if you are finished with it ) because I want to start the JJR Car.
But if you haven´t got it ready, then take your time.
Maybe you could send me the test-version template when you´ve finished it.
You´ve got my mail address from my latest mail and from my beta testing feedback,don´t you ?
Would be great
greetings
Kev

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2005 01:39PM by Kev188.
Date: December 16, 2005 11:58AM
Let me update you a wee bit!

Tomorrow I'll be releasing the template for the French GP car (to sites other than GPG, as it's been waiting to be uploaded at GPG for 2 months!!!!).

I'll also be releasing the test set and template (complete with helmets, etc).

Then between monday and friday I'll be releasing all the sets up to the Shanghai GP (one per race).

Hopefully this will be received well and I can have a break before the FW28 gets released in Jan.

I'm working on a 'special' project that I am quite excited about, I don't think it's been done in GP4 yet, although it's not particularly ground-breaking, It'll be fun and I'm quite pleased with the way it's turned out!

But enough on the for now!

Just wanted to give you all some info as theres been so much support.

Thanks.
Steve.
Date: December 16, 2005 12:20PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
Great news steve, if you're looking for someone who upload your cars.......i can do if you want ;-)

wish a nice day@ all

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2005 12:21PM by fast_alonso.
Date: December 17, 2005 08:51AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i look forward to the release! hopefully it will be soon

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 17, 2005 11:19AM
Posted by: sunil
steve said , it will be released before x-mas, but i am crazy ,everyday and everytime i am looking for release by checking this forum almost everytime. same with ferrari's from nico and OGGO

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: December 17, 2005 11:25AM
As I said, the test version and templates will be released at some point today, I'm still finishing off the LODS, but will then pack up together and send to various people for uploading.

Once this is done I'll post the whereabouts on the forum!

Then there are all the other shapes - it'll be a busy week in the run up to christmas.

:)
Date: December 17, 2005 01:30PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i am going away tomorrow morning, so i will have to wait until Friday for this car. It doesn't matter though, i'm sure it will be worth the wait!

-SchueyFan

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 17, 2005 09:43PM
Right, slight delay I'm afraid!

I've just spent hours doing the LODS and still haven't finished them, will have it all available from tomorrow though!

Here are some shots, of what to expect, I know it's been a while coming, but it'll be worth it - I didn't want to release a poor set!

So that's four cars, four helmets! Webber, Rosberg, Karthikeyan & Priaulx.

See you in the morning!

;)

Date: December 17, 2005 09:48PM
Posted by: theRedRacer
very nice to see, you got the fun back in your car making thingies... great to have you fully back :)

..........................................................................................

Date: December 17, 2005 10:09PM
Posted by: sunil
thanks, steve

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: December 18, 2005 01:04AM
Posted by: Willb
Beautiful :)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: December 18, 2005 01:07AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Again super work
Date: December 18, 2005 02:50PM
Right!
Have finished the set, where shall I upload it. I'm going to send to Oggo and Fast_Alonso, anywhere else favoured?

The set is just over 12mb in size.

Steve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy