New 3D grooved treads with 2Drims vesion 1.2 is available

Posted by vesuvius 
New 3D grooved treads with 2Drims are available to download. they are made by me , Tis ,Lee1971 and Nick Ovey :

download link: [www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

few screens :
[www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

Hopefully you will like them :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2005 06:11PM by vesuvius.
now also available in gp4italia.org :
[213.92.118.15]
Thank you!

They are good, realistic!

:-)
I don't have brakeglow? :(
And do you have to have the original tyres in de cars.wad? Because it hasn't got al the lods it seems
yes sorry about the lods missing I didn't had time to do them so maybe you can try to keep some orginal tyreshapes as lods. and thanks for reporting about missing brakeglows I will see what can I do with them :)
Euhm, GP4 is chrashing also when you press ESC. Maybe because the missing lods, I'll see if I can solve it. Anyone the same problem?

Btw, very low PO suddenly! SUPERB TYRES!
hm I have heard that others have had these problems too :( but I don't because I use lod0 in every lod
Woohoo, brakeglow is back!!! No chrashing problem anymore, and also...where did my PO go? :) My PO hasn't been this low since I used the original 2001 carset :)

Maybe you should also put the other original lower lods in the zip.

Many thanks Vesuvius!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2005 10:46PM by Jorn.
so does it work fine when using orginal lods ?
Yeah, no problem anymore.

I think the most people keep the lower lods of other high-poly tyres inserted and it causes the game to chrash probably...
ok thanks for solving this problem Jorn :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2005 11:05PM by vesuvius.
what files do we need to delete then for stop it from crashing, and where?
none, just make sure that the older lods that you are replacing are removed / written over with these newer ones.

using the older lower lods are probably making the total lods to be too high in polys, thus making it crash

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
i wrote over the old ones but the game still crashed when i pressed esc.
First, reinstal your original tyres from the original GP4 game and then instal this update of Vesuvius
updated version with orginal lower lods is available on gp4italia.org:

[213.92.118.15]
It is still crashing when press ESC:( what can I do??? plz

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2005 11:17PM by crax.
have you downloaded the version 1.1 ?
Yes, but it is crashing :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy