Is there any known way to change this in GP4 ?

Posted by F-1 FOREVER 
Is there any known way to change this in GP4 ?
Date: June 22, 2005 02:18AM
Posted by: F-1 FOREVER
Hi, all.

I play the Grand Prix Series since GP1 (World Circuit), and to me GP4 is by far the best racing simulator availble.

However, there is something in the GP series that always annoyed me: sometimes the game tries to drive the car for you. In GP4, when you are entering and getting out of the pits (like when leaving Interlagos pits in full throttle, the game breaks the car to reduce your speed when you almost reached the track) when you do a wrong line on a curve (like in Sepang corners 7 and 8), and, most boring, when you are being passed by other car on a corner - the game just forces you to move your car to the opposite side of the overtaker. Very unreal and arcade-like. The most terrible aspect in GP4 I believe.

Is there any way to change this in game?
use a steering wheel.
Re: Is there any known way to change this in GP4 ?
Date: June 22, 2005 02:32AM
Posted by: EddieB
....or press F8 and pray :)

Thanks.
Date: June 22, 2005 11:35AM
Posted by: Lo2k
you have to disable steering help with GP4Tweaker...but you will understand why GP4 "helped" you to drive by default.

Date: June 22, 2005 11:58AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
But you can't stop the computer driving you in the pit lane though :( Although if you use GP4 tweak, you can control your own speed and use a speed limiter.

Date: June 22, 2005 10:17PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Yep, you have to follow pitlane line anyhow.

Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy