McLaren MP4-20 (version 2 ready)

Posted by Teraur 
They`ve obviously been unhappy with michelins when they went back to bridgstones......Joke!!
Car is excellent man, excellent!!!!!!

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2005 02:16PM by Webber Fan.

it's very good work. but still watchout the nose tip , it should be little bit wider than now. then the red should be more covered in front of the tip.
just check the pictures of iceman paul above in his post with comparsion to ur first picture in ur post. then u'll get it.

take no serious about this post.it's just my opinion.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Look awesome Teraur ;-) I love this car :)

--------------------------------------------

I'll say it again,

this car is @#$%& brilliant man, release it please, can't wait to beat those red prancing horses in this beauty...

Excellent!!!!

go Kimi go, go, go!!!
its exellent but the way u have painted the red onthe nose lets it done , like others said needs more red and rounder

no offence, but isn't hte nose a little to wide

it certainly looks thiner and curvier on the pic of the real mp4-20... but nontheless it's a fab car....

go Kimi go, go, go!!!
Hi Guys, Please note carefully the color of the stripe that runs upto the nose cone of the car in the actual photos, its a bit towards "ORANGE" . Now compare it with the in-game car its 'RED'.

If I'm wrong I apologize but if I 'm right please correct the color.

Anyway awesome job people.

Mick
it looks like from the real mp4-20, the textures are not correctly mapped on the sidepods of the gp4 car, making it look less curvy - only a suggestion, great car otherwise!!!!!

I will do some changes on the nose, with more orange color and a new mapping to allow me to put the red higher, which was impossible du to it, but now it's OK.

thanks for the comments!

:)

Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
The color on the nose is pure red IMO, it's just the lighting which makes it look more orange. And yes, the nose isn't as accurate as the real thing.

Still a superb job though!

Just don't call us, we'll call you... :P ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
excellent news teraur, keep the brill work up... how long u reckon till u release it??

can't wait... beauty

go Kimi go, go, go!!!
Please tell me you didn't just ask for the release date...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
I don't agree with u ICEMAN PAUL . I was just watching Bahrain GP replay on tv, and I still maintain the color is a bit orange.

yes, i think is a bit orange, like you can see on the Kimi's helmet... it's a bit orange too... and i think it's not the lighting! but looks great!
I stand corrected. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
saying that, i think it is orange, look at the helmet in iCeMaN pAuL's sig, id say kimi's is more orange than red.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Very very nice!
Please Teraur,can't wait for release?
nice car :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
I think the nose is better now :)

:)
Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy