McLaren MP4-20 (version 2 ready)

Posted by Teraur 
hell yeah, looks photorealistic :)

Yes it's much better now ,great work Teraur.
Woa much better!! :) :) :) :) :)

[edit]Only one more thing, the black circle around the Mercedes logo on the nose could be thicker. Have a look anyway.[/edit]

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2005 01:26PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Great work Teraur!
Release,release,release!!!!!!
If you say "release" one more time im seriously gonna get very annoyed. Youve been told at least 6 times to stop saying it.

maybe there should be censored words on this forum and release being one of them ;) KimiGO whats your despret rush to get the cars ?? do you no something we dont know ?? is the world comming to an end ;) Theres more to life than your computer and GP4. Let the authors do there work in their own time this is done in their free time and your not paying anything for their work. If Geoff and co were to build a 2005 update for GP4 they would be charging money for work of probaly less detail and quality.

Keiran

p.s great car :)

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Hey maybe ICEMAN PAUL is color blind. Go for a check-up mate u need one.
Why?

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2005 05:06PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Let's talk about the nose cone mate, its ORANGE and so is everybody else saying except u.
I don't take too kindly to that post. Imagine if I were color blind, I'd be very affended by that comment.

Any way, lets not talk about eyes lol, as my Mum is in hospital right now having an operation on them, so I'm kinda hoping that she's not blind come 5:00...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
My apologies mate ands don't worry mate your mom will do just fine.

Keep faith in God.
I still think it's a bit too fat?

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
How dare you say that about my mum Sniper!

J/K! No wrorries Mick. I just have a few pics of McLaren cars on my PC, and on some, it looks rocket red. I do agree now though, it is more orange.

As for the nose, it is kinda the wrong shape IMHO.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
paul - its terarus car and its up to him how he paints and shapes it not you

nice work teraur its much imroved

Ever hear of feedback?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
were'nt they big in the 90s? i was never much of a fan :c

____
Tony

very nice and good improvement

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Hi!

I will go on hollidays a few week so there will be no news untill next week but I think the eta is sometimes in the next week.

So here are screens of Sepang and Bahrein versions, with different rear wings and some mod on the tex too. It will be the the first pack, which will be release first, after, I will have a look on melbourne and imola versions. Poly is something around 8800 I think.

Sepang (yes they drive the Sepang car in Imola ;) )

and Bahrain version

:)
Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
fantastic work Teraur:) but I can't see the pictures :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2005 11:30AM by vesuvius.
pictures dont work on mine either :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy