Season set Ferrari F2004 Uploaded!!!!!!!

Posted by Buzz Hornet 
Season set Ferrari F2004 Uploaded!!!!!!!
Date: December 28, 2004 11:35PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Update:

Yesterday ( January 10, 2005 ), I uploaded this site with all ( 12 ) rar packs, including 18 versions of Ferrari for the 2004 season.
Hoping You enjoy them.
Nicola

Thanks to a good friend of mine here are some preview screenshots of the upcoming release of a season set of Ferrari F2004's. For regular viewers they will know the origin of these great cars due for release some time soon. I will post back information as it comes to hand. I can confirm first hand that an amazing amount of work has gone into this release and the quality is amongest the best work I have seen.

[www.geocities.com]

Buzz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2005 01:07PM by Buzz Hornet.
Re: Coming Soon - Season set Ferrari F2004
Date: December 28, 2004 11:43PM
Posted by: vesuvius
So it's finally coming online Long waited Ferrari set by Bojan ,Nicola And Matt.
I already have the Japan version that I got from Nicola a month ago and I can say it's amazing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2004 12:04AM by vesuvius.
Date: December 29, 2004 07:55AM
Further information:
As you can clearly see below a huge amount of dedication and time has gone into this season set. You guys won't be disapointed.

Launch version: it has never been used as it was ( long sidepods on rear suspensions, no grills or chimneys ).

Melbourne: tobacco livery; modified launch version, with shorter sidepods near rear suspensions, and 2 grills on right sidepod; different humps for Barrichello ( camera ) and Schumacher; cockpit air fissure; 2 antennas on cockpit; large airscoop wings.3 plates front wings. Wings for medium-high downforce.

Sepang : tobacco livery; same car configuration as in Melbourne, but with 5 grills on both sidepods. Wings as in Melbourne.

Bahrain : tobacco livery; same cars as in Sepang, but with 3 antennas on cockpit, and same humps for drivers. Same wings as in Sepang.

Imola : tobacco livery with different size of Marlboro logo - white - on airscoop, and some other details; new sidepods ( 3 cm lower on rear side ); new exhaust supports, with narrower exhaust covers; 2 grills on sidepods; 3 antennas on cockpit, without air fissure; new, narrower airscoop wings ( 10 cm less for each side ). Wings for medium downforce.

Barcelona: tobacco livery ; same car configuration as in Imola ( only 3 antennas ); same wings.

Monaco : tobacco livery; same sidepods as in Barcelona, but without grills. New chimneys, with a lightly different attack window ( higher respect to sidepod wings ) on sidepods, and sidepod flaps; lightly different bargeboards on the front elements; 3 antennas on cockpit, with air fissure. Wings for high downforce.

Europe : same as Monaco, but without air cockpit fissure; new front fins; new bargeboard superior flaps on the major elements. Wings for medium-high downforce.

Montreal : " No Tobacco " livery; same car configuration as at Nurburgring, but: chimneys ( lightly shorter ); 2 plates on front wings; cockpit air fissure; 3 antennas; flat lower rear wing, with wings for low downforce.

Indianapolis: same car and livery NT as in Canada.

Magny-Cours: " No Tobacco" livery; front wings with 3 plates ( like in Nurburgring ); 3 antennas and cockpit fissure. Wings for medium-high downforce.

Silverstone: No tobacco livery; same car as in Magny-Cours, but without chimneys and cockpit fissure; same wings, and same livery as in Magny_Cours.

Hockenheim: Tobacco livery; 3 antennas and cockpit fissure; new front wings, with 2 plates, more curved and shaped in different way ( spoon shape ) as in previous "2 plate" front wings of Canada. Again chimneys on sidepods. Wings for medium downforce.

Hungary: tobacco livery; same car configuration as in Germany, but without cockpit fissure.

Spa: tobacco livery; same car as in Hungary, but with only right chimney on sidepods and flat lower rear wing. Wings for medium-low downforce.

Monza: tobacco livery; front wings with 2 plates similar to those in Canada; no chimneys; no cockpit fissure; 3 antennas; flat upper and lower rear wings; left nosecam on Barrichello's car.

Shanghai: tobacco livery; same car as in Hungary; left nosecam on Barrichello's car. Front wings with "saw" nolder in the central part. Wings for medium-high downforce.

Suzuka: tobacco livery; same car configuration as in Shanghai, but with cockpit fissure.Same wings.

Interlagos: tobacco livery; same car as in Japan, without cockpit fissure. Front wings without saw nolder. Front wings for medium downforce. Nosecam on Michael's car.
Date: December 29, 2004 09:39AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
sounds great. Can't wait for the release!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 29, 2004 10:52PM
Posted by: eighth
@Buzz Hornet:

can u say who are each car from?

Was the t-cam nose shaping problem from bojan & nicola f2004 solved? anyone know?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Date: December 29, 2004 10:55PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I have new Japan version and I can say that the t-cam is alot better than before.
Date: December 29, 2004 10:58PM
@ eighth

t-cam is fine and I am going through each version looking for bugs and reporting to author.
Date: December 29, 2004 11:57PM
Posted by: eighth
fine buzz... in fact, this idea would have to be set to all cars:
one set for each car for each season... hehehe.
Im learning about carpainting.
No paint works from me untill today... but let me time... one day i'll cooperate with this idea... bye

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Date: December 30, 2004 11:22AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Eighteen versions of Ferrari 2004 are ready.
When, and if, Bojan will agree, I will do them available for download ( 12 rar packs, including tex files and gp4 files for all the 2004 season ).
Thank You
Nicola
Date: December 30, 2004 11:23AM
Posted by: b-tone
18 versions - amazing stuff guys :)

____
Tony

Date: December 30, 2004 11:54AM
Posted by: sunil

it is exciting to here this news from nicol@..,,..

i am ready with my donwload basket from right now itself.
i don't have such talent in building cars for gp4 or whatever development field .

but i should say thanks to intweb, enzoj,., dahie, nicol@,. ,etc for people who r developing cars and allowing me to have fun and great in my leisure time.

and the rest of persons who r developing editors , helmets etcc...

i like this kind of enjoyment like gaming in my life rather than un-necessary chatting of rumors or try any girl all the time wasting money.

as i am new to this forum even to the gp4 game, i couldn't answer to the people who r having problems regarding gp4. i feel bad about that time when i see other do answers for that questions.

any how i shifted from f12002 to gp4 game from the moment when saw the latest updates to the gp4. that don't mean i left that game. i love that game(f12002) since i bought that.

can anyone give link for download fw26 2004 for f12002. i don't find any of the site for download.

sorry for wasting u r time. i just want to spare my feelings about gaming. so, i thought to say few words.

byeee
happy new year in advance
Date: December 31, 2004 07:32AM
nicol@cciarri Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eighteen versions of Ferrari 2004 are ready.
> When, and if, Bojan will agree, I will do them
> available for download ( 12 rar packs, including
> tex files and gp4 files for all the 2004 season
> ).
> Thank You
> Nicola

great news Nicola!
Cant wait for the release
Date: January 03, 2005 03:14AM
Posted by: Nik_I
i still don't like the sidepods, but this will be a must download! :-)
Date: January 05, 2005 06:43AM
Where will this be released?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 05, 2005 06:49AM

when r u going to release ferrari set
. we r waiting for long time.
Date: January 05, 2005 07:35AM
Nic is currently away and returns January 9 but I have permission to release the cars after January 6 so we are close. Nick will upload files to this site and gp4italia.org on his return.

Date: January 05, 2005 07:37AM

thanks for response and it's great news from u

we can except two days for download
Date: January 05, 2005 07:42AM
great news! I might miss it though, on holidays 8th till 16th...

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 05, 2005 12:57PM
Posted by: quickslick
yeah very good news
Date: January 05, 2005 02:17PM
Another Red Bull version is on it's way check out the exclusive page here for a preview.

[www.geocities.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy