Posted by Doctor 
Re: Williams FW 26B preview
Date: October 16, 2004 02:54AM
Posted by: Spike02
i think some individuals owe an apology to some people ie Chris, Marko etc
Date: October 16, 2004 03:06AM
Posted by: Tahlendorf
One question.. does exists some cars made from scratch?? Really 100% made from scratch??? Or are them BIG modifications???

I believe that take a ´03 shape and edit it deep enough to make it like a ´04 Fw26b shape is not leeching.. is hard modding

The only thing I can tell Marosci is to apologize to the first author of the ´03 shape... I don´t believe he´s a leecher.. He models the best way he knows... maybe not from scratch, but all the car parts have been modified by him.
I´m not here to make me famous or (less enough) to find a carshaper...
Marosci is not only my mate... He is a very good friend of me, despite of the distance, some thousands kilometers...
I really trust him if he says me he take a ´03 carshape and makes this Williams, without taking parts directly from other works...
I´m not very good with shapes... I don´t know if it´s similar to a car from Wai or ay other... This is why I´m here, trying to explain that it´s not a leeched work (in my humble opinion).

So, Wai, please contact me and I will send you the shapes and you can tell me and everyone what you think of it. I´m against leechers that claims a work like theirs where he only has made little modifications (the name of doc_mamis come to my mind when I pronounce this words)... and this is not the case... I believe...

Sincerely, Tahlendorf, BEST REGARDS FROM SPAIN
Date: October 16, 2004 03:15AM
Posted by: ross111r
You dont know what your talking about so just leave it

Date: October 16, 2004 10:13AM
Posted by: ralphi
aa.. thank you very much Wai.. :) it's sad you won't make any more cars for gp4.. but ohh.. well it's everyones loss..

Tahlendorf.. you need to learn how to stick with a story.. first you say it's scratch built the you say it's heavily moded...

DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I choose the side which i think is right at the
> time. So this work was leeched? My point still
> stands. If a decent looking car comes laong
> everyone starts shouting about how it looks like
> another persons car. Its getting to the point
> where its pathetic. Why bother making something if
> someones just gona point out that it looks like
> someone else's?
>
> I do not take "random" sides, i take the side
> which i belive was right, and if that is different
> to other people then so be it

damn Ellis.. you need to get your fact's straight... nobody blames someone else for bein leechers just like that.. i know i don't..... i said this looked a bit like wai's car cuz i was 90% sure.. and oo.. look.. I WAS RIGHT!!!

can't you just for once say you were wrong... you always have to be bloody right..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2004 10:28AM by ralphi.
Date: October 16, 2004 11:09AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
DaveEllis Wrote:
If something is not from a "big name" author then it is automaticly suspected of leeching

Good point Dave! I'm according to you

Date: October 16, 2004 11:10AM
Posted by: Willb
Ah stop arguing! Look wats happening to the community....how about we just drop it!
Date: October 16, 2004 11:13AM
Posted by: fongu
every time i've used parts, i've always asked (arrows/minardi and some 95 cars) and i've always had a positive response. It really isnt that hard to send an email about it

Tahlendorf, dont stop painting because of this

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2004 11:27AM by fongu.
Date: October 16, 2004 11:21AM
Posted by: dolinseks
I really dont understand, why are you arguing with Tahlendorf, who made the textures, not the shape. About Wai and his GP4 cars, I think, that he said around June or sometime like this, that he will work on F1C next season, and not on GP4. But I could be wrong...
Date: October 16, 2004 11:28AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
@ Wai

i've decided that the MP4-19B will be the last car the community will see from me

What!? No, you won't, at least not before we're done with Ferrari :)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: October 16, 2004 11:46AM
Posted by: Sauber89
i can't belive this the comunity has just lost one of the best shapers it has and why it's because ppl were witch hunting against a new team ok they shud have said they knicked a few parts but the bullshit spoken has lost our two lots of ppl willing to make cars for the community give ur selves a round of applause ffs
Date: October 16, 2004 11:51AM
for feck sake Wai was gonna leave gp4 after this year no matter what so feck of..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2004 11:51AM by ralphi.
Date: October 16, 2004 12:33PM
well ok i didn't know that dont bite my feckin head off
Date: October 16, 2004 12:36PM
well it looks like you wanted to bite mine off..

Date: October 16, 2004 12:39PM
well there a new team of ppl and at least give them a chance to apologize or come clean is now very hard 2 do after the last 5 pages of thread
Date: October 16, 2004 01:11PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Posted by: 97kirkc (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2004 02:08AM

But people such as myself and others only post if it looks slightly the same as other peoples cars as some of us work closely with Wai and other designers in the creation stages of their work. so we only post if we are pretty sure, and oh look we were partly right in the end. So why cant youjust say "Oh sorry my mistake"

But i wasnt saying the car wasnt leeched, i was bashing that as soon as someone makes a car people are all over it like a god dam fecking rash trying to find out if its leeched or not! ffs! there was no evidence t say it was without wireframe! So it looks the same? Thats cos its based on the same dam car! Of course its gona look the fecking same! So this one happened to be lecched? Without the wireframe you didnt and couldnt know that, so anyone who posted about how it was leeched without any evidence stepped over the line IMO

What happened to the community? Now we just have a bunch of people ego tripping over peoples work, fanboys who want to have there babys, and the mod-squad who want to analyer every single poly of every single car and if theres one leeched poly all hell breaks loose.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: October 16, 2004 01:15PM
Posted by: fongu
erm...... i think you'll find that 2/3 people had suspicions, and everyone else made a big fuss out on those people. So you cant blame them for saying it looks leeched. I think it just proves that some of us 'old timers' know what we're on about :/

Date: October 16, 2004 01:18PM
storm in a tea cup i think is the phrase of choice 4 this thread
Date: October 16, 2004 01:21PM
DaveEllis Wrote:
> But i wasnt saying the car wasnt leeched, i was
> bashing that as soon as someone makes a car people
> are all over it like a god dam fecking rash trying
> to find out if its leeched or not! ffs! there was
> no evidence t say it was without wireframe! So it
> looks the same? Thats cos its based on the same
> dam car! Of course its gona look the fecking same!
> So this one happened to be lecched? Without the
> wireframe you didnt and couldnt know that, so
> anyone who posted about how it was leeched without
> any evidence stepped over the line IMO
>
> What happened to the community? Now we just have a
> bunch of people ego tripping over peoples work,
> fanboys who want to have there babys, and the
> mod-squad who want to analyer every single poly of
> every single car and if theres one leeched poly
> all hell breaks loose.

aaa.. yes.. the flawless dave ellis.. really dave... no evidance?! ha! my arse by the first look at that car i could tell the different parts... i know cuz i've see all Wai's cars.. i have em in zmodeler.. so i know what's his and what isn't... for FECK SAKE! when was the lasttime someone was acused of being a leecher and it actually wasn't true?! TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

Date: October 16, 2004 01:28PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Yeh, the car looks the same therefore it is the same, i got you now. Perhaps the look the same because they are built on the same car, and without the wireframe on, and with some decent normals its pretty impossible to tell the poly structure.

For example. One thing you guys bitched about was the sidepods. Now looking at those picutres the sidepods arent even close, infact they are 100% totally different. So were you just assuming because the rear wing looked kinda the same, that the sidepods were just small edits of Wai's?

Thank @#$%& i ducted out of the GP4 community, because its gone down the pisser. Its utterly pathetic that everyone seems to be accused of leeching without any evidence at all.

when was the lasttime someone was acused of being a leecher and it actually wasn't true?! TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

Well me and sim comes right to the top of my head...

Im not gona post anymore because i am sickend by how low the "community" is going nowdays.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: October 16, 2004 01:49PM
of the top of your head .. you and sim?! oyy.. that was like a two years ago.. give or take a few months..

yeah ok.. about the sidepods.. i admit i was wrong there... but ask anyone that i spoke to on msn that..that wasn't the only thing i said was looking like bojan's so ok it's my bad there..

ok.. fair enough... they are suposed to based on the same car.... and there's bound to be some things alike.. but howcome i can tell the difference between Erik's williams and BMWfans williams.. the one they made last year.. both are great shapers and the williams are both great yet i can see totat differneces.. same goes for the ferrari..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy