Michael Schumacher's Italian GP Helmet (RELEASED!!) Version 2.1

Posted by mad otter 
Can someone make a MS helmet with the German Flag but the new 7Championship helmet?

X (@ed24f1)
do you have screenshot of the helmet
i can paint one
Go back to page 1.

Do the normal helmet with german instead of italian flag and the new 7champs top.

X (@ed24f1)
i didnt see it the 7 worl title yet in real life but i think you mean with a seven on over the marlboro logo
he'll probably have a 'normal' german flag helmet, but with 7 stars at the next gp.

EDIT: as long as it was just for personal use, you could just use the 2nd tex file of this new helmet (with the 7 stars) with the 1st tex file of his normal helmet?

i'll have a go and see what it looks like.

EDIT 2:

here are the results. works very well (using a mix of DCT's and Heikki Kinnula's helmets).

NOTE TO LEECHERS: DO NOT DO THIS AND RELEASE IT AND CLAIM IT IS YOUR WORK. THIS IS FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2004 06:39PM by Muks_C.
only one thing MS helmet is more orange/red then red also another question how can you get those preview of only the helmet with the HANS system my MS helmet is already painted i just want to make it a tex file is there some kind tool wich i can use for that helm preview and some converter for the tex extensions
Who is Heikki Kinnular? is it lord kamder?

X (@ed24f1)
no ;-)
my name is Luca Giuntoli, i don't know who is Heikki Kinnular...

[www.gp4italia.org]
Muks_C,

Looks very good !!

:)
ok. Maybe its MadOtter ?

X (@ed24f1)
no, mad otter is Iain Berryman.

i found his helmet from somewhere and liked the top part of it so have been using it.

o'm gonna experiment with other combos to see which gives the best result.

as you can see in the 3rd pic there are some issues with the 'screws' and the red bit atthe top of the visor, because the 2 tex files are by different people, so are not perfectly compatible with each other.

then make your own
dude, i'm not slagging the authors or their work, i am simply observing what happened. i'm not complaining about it.

someone asked for the 7 stars helmet to be made, but with the normal german flag on it, so i am experimenting.

i know butlook the authors are always complaining if you see what kind of things have to be done before you can release a car because of author rights and other bullshit
i know. as it says in capital letters, I am not releasing this.

and when you take terx files from 2 different people, they are not gonna work perfectly together as they would if you took both from 1 author. i am not criticising them or anything, i am just stating what happened when i took 1 file from DCT and 1 from Heikki.

uhm question here the new micheal schumacher helmet should i release a nt version or tabacco version
both?

or you could just release a tobacco version, and then we can make it NT if we want by painting the marlboro logos white. (but not everyone has paint shop pro so might not be able to do it.)

i am now testing the nt version the tabacco version isnt that difficult the marlboro sing is already been painted only the marlboro needs to be writed in
BTW: Any chance of getting an Jacques Villeneuve helmet ... I just read the news that he will drive the last few races for the Renault Team :)

Driver for RaceCar in GP4IL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy