help gp4 CTD on loading track.

Posted by eddycrazy 
help gp4 CTD on loading track.
Date: August 10, 2004 05:56PM
Posted by: eddycrazy
anyone can help please my game crash at the end of loading track screen in championship and non-chapionship mode free practice,qualify,pre race warmup but it don't crash when i go directly race or quick race it does that for every track i tried to run gpxpatch in debug but it dosen't save the log it say someting could'nt open log file what.any help would be appreciatted
Re: help gp4 CTD on loading track.
Date: August 10, 2004 10:03PM
Date: August 10, 2004 10:10PM
Posted by: Fullers F1
Hi eddycrazy!
Have you updated your anim.wad at all? I'm no expert, but it sounds like a missing file from your anim.wad may be causing your problem. Something to do with race engineer muppets or something would seem a possibility.

"Anything happens in Grand Prix racing and it usually does" (MW)
Date: August 10, 2004 10:36PM
hum yeah your right that could be it now that you mentioned it i remember that i installed new 2004 pitcrew update thaks for the tip well i will replace it with the original anims.wad and we will see.
Date: August 11, 2004 08:27AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i've found that for some reason, using Wad Updater doesnt work on Anim.wad,
if you still want the 2004 Pitcrew, create the anim.wad with GP4 Master 1.2

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 11, 2004 01:34PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
you can make the anim.wad to 2004 with wadupdater and it works great. If you have updated the pitcrews with carsetcreator then you will have that crash like you have cause had the same problem. Eddy if you want the 2004 pitcrews in 2004 order made by Hakkinenf1 i can send you private the link to my server were you can download it. Its a full anim.wad in 2004 order !!!! But i would wait for a month and hakkinen will then released his new full Hi Res 2004 pitcrews. But if you want it just give a yell and i will give you my server adress in PM.

Greetings Steven
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy