what's the Best things for GP4 to download?

Posted by JSemple3 
what's the Best things for GP4 to download?
Date: March 23, 2004 01:25PM
Posted by: JSemple3
OK Guys. what's the Best stuff to download......carsets.......editors......whatever? I bought GP4 the other day for a measley 8 QUID (british money) and it came with the full 9.6 patch too so that saved downloading time. :D I want to explore the downloading side though as I reckon GP4 is back to GP2 Standard (GP3 I thought was rubbish) Anyway I hope people reply. :)
Ok, first download Easywad. Read its manuel and figure out what it's for. Then, download all the new 2004 cars and install them :)
Download GPXpatch and the 2004 Melborne track (see thread).
There are some other graphical updates but they are not that important, I won't go through them now. :)
Also, download Carset Manager and the 1988, 1999, 2000 and MDP Fantasy Mod (these should all install easily with CSM).
Take a look around other GP4 sites, there is lots of stuff available :)

Re: what's the Best things for GP4 to download?
Date: March 23, 2004 01:58PM
Posted by: chet
Well the first thing i got was the Megapatch update, the small one, i only have a 56K :(, for now :). Also the hi res cars.wad.

Team editor is good for me when it works.

All the current new cars, especially the new BAR 006, and the R5.

I got the new recounter, o and yes if you want diiferent sounds.

BUT FIRST MAKE SURE GP4 WORKS PROPERLY. MINE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE< SOMETIMES IT WORKS AND OTHER IT DONT.

O and also i found the 'Wadupdater' was beter than easywad!

Hope u have better luck than i do with the game :)
Date: March 24, 2004 04:57AM
Posted by: jawwad01
because this site is down

you can use this site for great downloads

www.racesimulations.com

Date: March 24, 2004 05:18AM
Posted by: JSemple3
Most of these things look good to download :) I think the megapatch may be a bit difficult for me to download (56K Modem only so I have) so downloading that will be difficult but um.........I'll have a look at the smaller files. What I did enjoy having a laugh with in GP2 was editors. I loved the fact (I don't really play the game seriously usually by the way) that you could make all the other teams or cars go at like.......4 5 mph or speed them all up to like 250 mph or whatever. Things like that would make the game really funny. You know what I mean GP2EDIT I think it was called. (for any1 who remembers the GP2 days)
Date: March 26, 2004 09:59AM
Posted by: weezerboy
someone mention 99 and 2000 mods, where can they be found please?
Date: March 26, 2004 04:15PM
Posted by: shutt1e
both mods are available at www.gp4italia.net
bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy