GP4.Gamer.nl Seasonset 2003

Posted by NiGhTmArE666 
Re: GP4.Gamer.nl Seasonset 2003
Date: December 30, 2003 06:21AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
the cars that are in the preview are out long time ago except the Renault ...
But the cars that are in the season pack some are newer than the ones in the preview ... eg . sauber

Porra que o gajo é xato ... nao le os posts é o ke dá ;)

About the exe .... there are some people who would like to use other exe file (for example ... ME !!! ) the megapatch has an exe file that make possible to have a season with 16 tracks only and replacing the exe ... bye bye 16 tracks, and some people don´t want that
I hope you understand now

Post Edited (12-30-03 13:25)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: December 30, 2003 07:10AM
Posted by: W@llierossi
I doubt the megapatch exe will work with these cars, since the gp4 files or tex files might have others names and then he won't recognize the carslots... result: gp4 will crash.

Well...

1: all cars have been updated slightly in some way or other... you might not even recognize that but 90% of these cars weren't downloadable in this updated version. Furthermore the pitcrews, helmets and stuff are brand new and mainly are the reason why we delayed the carset.

2: we never claimed to have all new shaped cars etc. etc. We even stated (when people were nagging about the releasedate) that one could compile the carset by himself.

3: the previews were made a while ago and so aren't really up to date... they're meant to be a quick pic... no more, no less...

And finally... please post English... not all people can talk portuguese unfortunately... but a translator helps slightly here...

which guy is right... you mean viper? or you mean yourself? explain please...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu Campeão!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
Date: December 30, 2003 07:38AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
I just wanted to say to viper that in the final release , some cars are different from those of the preview. Perhaps you´re right about the exe :)
About the translator thing ... it won´t help because the real meaning is far different of any translator may say , "may" because I seriously doubt any translator knows what I wrote ;-) . it was just a joke ;) . forget about it ;-)
Date: December 30, 2003 07:39AM
Posted by: fongu
thanks for the update of the minardi. very good and well put together :) I thought it was going to be track spec wads tho?

Post Edited (12-30-03 15:58)

Date: December 30, 2003 08:01AM
Posted by: Leslie
well..

have play with the Package, wow the car are so great and especial for the helmets !!

Keep up your good works mates..

thanks.

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: December 30, 2003 08:04AM
Posted by: Alex13
hey guys.... Can anyone send me the helmets? Or maybe there is a different file to download the new helmets already? I'm 56k'er and I alreaday have everything I want to make GP4 2003 season. Just want the new helmet shape and textures.. Is it possible?

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: December 30, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: Leslie
sorry guys,

one question : after install the package, I reinstall the 3Drims from Viper, but after that all cars show the same tyre & rim - the Bridgestone tyre..!!

Any way can make them correct...?

tks
:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: December 30, 2003 09:19AM
Posted by: pallets
I can't download the seasonset. I need to have this new Hi-resolution helmets. Can someone send me just the helmets files please.

Thank you......

McLaren-Mercedes Forever
Date: December 30, 2003 09:52AM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
i also only need the helmets, when will they be released?

thanks

Date: December 30, 2003 10:09AM
Posted by: W@llierossi
Helmets will be released seperately too... soon I guess.. there is no need for holding them back now...

@ Forgotten-Boy: ok... get it... no hard feelings... just that translators suck :D

For all of you who want to download but can't: I'm affraid it's just too crowded atm. That last 14 hours over 2300 users downloaded at gamer.nl.

That's almost 3 downloads per minute... and that's all their server can take. I know gp4.gamer.nl is planning to host it exclusively, so I can only ask you guys for a bit patience... just keep trying, i'm sure it's worth it...

Guyon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu Campeão!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
Date: December 30, 2003 10:51AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Well lucky for me i had backup so no problem at all. Like i see above and most agree with me the cars aren't making the carset but the helmets, and they are really fantastic. Also the coordinates of helmets, steering wheels, arms, ... are pefect tweaked ! The minardi, Jaguar, Jordan, Arrows and renault are great but the other cars decreasing the value of the full pack imo so i put all the viper cars into the spots and it works perfect. So i really thank you for this full pack cause there are good things in it and i put them in my cars.wad and now its perfect so ty guys for the work and effort.

Greetings Steven
Date: December 30, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: NS

it @#$%& rules ;)
Date: December 30, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: intweb
Aghhhhh!

Please can someone help me - I have been trying to get this all day and every time I try to download any of them it fails (404 Error). I understand that lots of people may be trying to download them but this is ridiculous (not to mention frustrating!).

Can anyone help? both me and my DSL connection are awaiting any suggestions!

Thanks
Steve.
Date: December 30, 2003 11:57AM
Posted by: NS
hmm I think the only thing you can do is to wait.. there are so many people downloading it, i heard there were like 3 - 5 downloads per second
Date: December 30, 2003 12:00PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Well try downloading it after midnight and then your problem will be solved, then traffic will be calm or you can wait a day then everybody will have it till then and trust me you are going to be dissappointed if you have a carset running with viper cars. LOL
Date: December 30, 2003 12:06PM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
Hi,

We got download-problems :( so if any-one would like to add a mirror :) be my guest :) but please e-mail me so i can see who got one, and who doesn't :)

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Date: December 30, 2003 01:01PM
Posted by: Alex13
Hope the helmets are released soon.... Not sure i'll be able to d/l the carswad to get the helmets this month :P

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: December 30, 2003 01:02PM
Posted by: Orpheus
ooh i gotta mirror ! its a very shiny one ;)

btw nice season set ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 30, 2003 01:55PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Bad server, cant solve high traffics.

I think this carset is in 2003 order? Hmn, there are many people who dont like it to change the order.

Thats why many people using 2001 order cars.

So please can you make a 2001 order 2003 carset? I dont like it also and i never downloaded cars or shapes in new order...

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: December 30, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
Due problems with the server our links has gone dead.....

In our forum there is a thread called : "Release GP4.Gamer.nl Ultimate-2003-CarSet" , in this thread there are mirrors from people who helping us out.

Sorry for the problems, but we can't help it at the moment......

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy