Q: points system editor for gpxpatch

Posted by watercolours 
Q: points system editor for gpxpatch
Date: December 20, 2003 05:05AM
Posted by: watercolours
is there a way to change the points system to those in 2003 season? i found a one but it overwrote gp4.exe and that caused a problem with gpxpatch. i need a way that is compatible with gpxpatch.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Re: Q: points system editor for gpxpatch
Date: December 20, 2003 05:10AM
Posted by: fongu
im using zaz's carset manager

Date: December 20, 2003 05:37AM
Posted by: laurent
You can use a pointseditor anyway ;)

Date: December 20, 2003 05:41AM
Posted by: Gang$ta
or Carset Creator beta 4

Trippin' 2 perf3ction
Date: December 20, 2003 07:24AM
Posted by: Paco
or REWARDS 1.5 (I think) by Lo2K

I'm against sigpics
Date: December 22, 2003 02:22AM
Posted by: watercolours
thanks.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy