About new F2003GA , C22 , MP4-17D , MP4-18 , FW25 , R23 , TF103 AND BAR005[2 Previews Added]

Posted by ViperF1 
I have see the pictures..
seems to be great but mine is better :-p

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
remember boys..... Italians do it better........ :-P

Samuele
32BOBO32
When are all the cars gonna be released?

can't wait, uninstalling F1C, and reinstalling gp4 :)

Andrew. Australia.
OK!My Sauber is finished , but due to the electricity's cutting off for 6 hours here , I have no time to finish the installation so release it tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power loss? ARe u living in the US?...

Can't wait for your SAUBER! Great stuff!

SAUBER will be back!
but I think Bojan's team is one of the most hard working , if Wai and other carshape creaters uses 3DSMax to create cars from 0 , it can save a lot of time.

my shapes are 100% made in ZModeler from base GP4 shapes :)

@badi
No , in China . This year is the hottest in the past 40 years so the supply of electricity is always not enough for home-use ... bad news , and we can't get the electricity from the great new built Sanxia Dam ... :(
There's some reflection bug in the sauber which leads the car looks ugly around the barge boards and sidepod ... please wait ... BMWFan is fixing them

Viper,
Did the government build that huge dam that would cover all the green area (the huge forests and mountains) on China? I remember in 2001 I was studying that, but I haven't heard since. It would be a great shame :(

hen rer ma?

i'm going to shanghai in september :)

plz release cars soon, espeically FW25.

Also, viper, are you gonna address the problem with the R23 disappearing sometimes? (the car disappears except for the wheels)

Andrew. Australia.
@abstraction

is that the name of the thing? For the size of it, it should be called Boom Shak Ala Ka

@Abstraction
I don't know why the problem of R23 happens , but I may be able to solve this in the new one.
Yes , very hot here . Re si le ! :)
See you at shanghai the next year
@Guimengo
of coz the dam covers lots of green area , because it will store lots of water . and ... it's said that the hot weater is related to the new dam because of the dam will store the water of the earlier section of the changjiang river , there's less water in the later section of changjiang river than the past years , so no enough rain , and the weather become very hot.

So when is this lot gonna be released

I will release it quickly , FW25 is finished and i'm waiting for BMWFan's C22 fixing ... I will finish F2003GA german gp tomorrow and R23B is too ..
I'm sure I will release another BAR005 but Toyota and MP4-18 .. not sure , BMWFan is still keep me waiting

:| this is one big title and why is it all in code? ;)

lol! :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Schroeder & Aciarri:

Guys is this a new Sauber????????????
cause I have a different version on your work, the one I have it hasn´t doble bargeboards it is too wide on the nose an very straight front wing.
Where I can find this new version I´ve downloaded this old version from here.......thanks you have made an excelent work

Post Edited (08-20-03 18:29)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Any news about these new cars? Maybe we'll have to wait after the hungary GP?

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Sauber and FW25 and F2003GA is already ready , you can see 5 cars released on the raceday i think.but no news from MP4-18 and TF103 so far(they are close to finish mapped)

Viper, can u release them 1 by one plz, cause this will have less stress on servers, so that we all don't download at the same time. If u release them on sunday, everyone will be downloading on sunday, then the 56kers will have to wait alot longer to download your excellent cars.

Xie Xie

Andrew. Australia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy