About new F2003GA , C22 , MP4-17D , MP4-18 , FW25 , R23 , TF103 AND BAR005[2 Previews Added]

Posted by ViperF1 
I planed to release new version of all my 2003 cars , but I have problem ,
Ghostrider have tried of making damage model for GP4 and in fact he's very busy these days (he often travel from here to there) , and I don't want to make damage model completely ... becasue I think sperate sidepos , engine and cockpits is not a good idea and I don't know how to make surface , so I want to union sidepods , engine , cockpits together , it can save a lot of time... but I want to know your , players' , idea ..

The latest news is that I'm close to finish C22 , I think I can release on the next Monday at latest ... and the FW25 is finished by BMWFan , I've got the shape but it's in F1C format , so I have do somthing , the car is perfect and with latest upgrade . F2003GA for GP4 is close to ready , only sidepod , engine , cockpit is not sperated ...The TF103 has been mapped but still there're some bug , BMWFan will go Ghostrider's work and MP4-18 , BMWFan told me it's very very close to finish .

The other 3 cars , Renault will be upgraded to R23B by BMWFan and I will do modifications to BAR 005 , I haven't started MP4-17D yet but I will spend the last 2 days to make it.

Post Edited (08-16-03 07:45)

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
u mean no damge model ?

Who cares, yes or no damage model, the cars rock, we wait in antisapation.

Andrew. Australia.
Release asap pls!!!!!!
thks
well i do care and i dont whant cars witout damge model

Viper tell ghostrider please check the BAR nose to be simetric cause with the T cam view seems not.
Try the uper textures (mean red,black colours) the lines in the map are differents. The Bar is the only one who needs major update.
Thanks for your work and people from CTDP...............

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Without a damagemodel i dont need them
i think the current 2003 cars are fine. a few look a bit off in tcam, but itherwise fine.
and i'd not bother without the damage.

____
Tony

I do not understand because you do not work, you do not collaborate with Schroeder and Acciarri? they are the best ones in the modelling, and Demage Model.

bye

Post Edited (08-15-03 17:31)

vIPER PLEASE ask ghostrider to atleast make a correct damage model for the F2003 GA becos that is ur best car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
I don't mean I won't make damage model but only I won't sperate sidepod,engline and cockpit , but if you wish , I can sperate them , but I won't make inner surfece(becasue I don't know how to)
The texture of BAR is already upgraded one months ago , it looks like Duco's BAR when I look at it from very far but I think better in fact , the red and the yellow of the car is already improved.But DEF can you explain your meaning in another way , I didn't understand completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can u explain what u exactly mean by inner surface, Viper?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
When the car is broken , you can see a black surfece , not none inside the car.

Waah!!! PLEase viper FERRARi is my fav team.Please ask ghostrider to spend luttle time to make it proper.Only the ferrai.Perleeeeeeeee.ssssse!!:(

But GHOSTRIDER is flying at the moment :(

find another 3d modeler to help u GHOSTRIDER is not the only one ;)

@Viper: Contact me, I've got a finished damage model, which I already use succesfull at my cars.

Here ap pic: [mitglied.lycos.de]

Post Edited (08-16-03 09:36)

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
whoa that williams is looking awesome!!!!!!

Viper, the sauber looks a bit chunky around the nosecone :)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
why im seein the sauber only ? :S

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy