About new F2003GA , C22 , MP4-17D , MP4-18 , FW25 , R23 , TF103 AND BAR005[2 Previews Added]

Posted by ViperF1 
I can't wait for the MP4 17D

sswwweeeeetttttt....

Still no one is making a Jaguar to rival Guyons :(

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
There is someone ;)

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
@Ian woollam, why would you like to see another Jag?

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
Ian,

AS far as I can tell Erwin's jaguar is the best.No way u can ever find a defect in it.

PS: Erwin how is the new renault shape coming, can u post a few screenies.I promise no more overreactive comments on the shape;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
I won't make a Jag becasue I have no good carshape.And no time.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
And no plans to create a Toyota or a Jordan?
If you look in the list of cars - the Toyota's coming but no sign of the Jordan.
The title
I have finished the Sauber and will release it tomorrow , I plan to finish FW25 tomorrow , if there's enough , release with Sauber too .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I' looking forward to the SAUBER C22!

Great work, Viper!!!

...and thanks!

badi

SAUBER will be back!
Actually I think that idea of uniting engine, cockpit and sidepods is not so bad. In most crashes only nose and front wings are damaged (only if you not trying to wreck the car). I mean that situations when the car split into two are very seldom.
And if you take into account that to do right damage model you have to separate parts of the car, create inner surfaces, split it from outer parts for proper shading, edit normals and then map it all - and all this heap of work could be just ignored! I think it's right idea.
Anyone who wants to see how the cockpit fly separately from engine can make his own carshape!
Can't wait!

Sauber by Schroeder - Tarticchio - Acciarri

this is the best works :) ;)

WOW!!!!

Where is the place to d'load?

SAUBER will be back!
Terrific work Schroeder.I feel this is the best of all ur works.That sauber looks impressive, The barge borads are very convincing.
Kool :-o

Cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Thanks to Tarticchio, who made a great livery;
Thanks to Matt, who adjusted normals and carshape...
and thanks to me....the author.

nicol@cciarri
Jordan from acciari-schroeder-tarticchio is almost perfect like other works from this team , not only lod0 but even the others and scaled for owners of not top pc
Viper it is time to work with their carshapes
I can't see the pictures.
This sauber is 30% on carshape done by myself , I made the barge boards and antennas,I did lots of works on the carshape scale fixing , BMWFan helped upgraded the rearwing(he used only 5 minults to create it , impressive!).I have made an all new suspension legs which is the most detailed ever I think . I added the new "chimney" on sidepod , and I modified the all new brakedisc by Ghostrider (which planed to release on Ferrari at first , but Ghostrider gave it up , so I have to make ferrari ) , and thanks to Dahie's engine , I don't have to work on innner surface...

I think CTDP is still one of the best teams in creating carshapes , you can see in the past months , we have created or are creating 7 teams , that's only less than EMacF1 , but I think Bojan's team is one of the most hard working , if Wai and other carshape creaters uses 3DSMax to create cars from 0 , it can save a lot of time.

Post Edited (08-19-03 01:20)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy