2003 NT Cars

Posted by Kill Me Not Speed 
Re: 2003 NT Cars
Date: July 22, 2003 11:01PM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
So is anyone gonna send me there NT cars then ? Hehe

Like i said, i did have a go at doing them myself, but my knowlege of photoshop & PSP is very very limited and i made a complete bulls up of the whole thing :(

So if anyone has any NT cars they want to send my way, please do :)

Cheers

send to : g60power@btopenworld.com Thanks

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Date: July 23, 2003 05:47AM
Posted by: W@llierossi
Guys... It's ok to make NT cars for own use..

BUT PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE EM IN ANY WAY

The cars seen on gpx.it by Marcelo Ribeiro are shameless rip-offs of Duco's Bojan's, Wai's, Erik's, Erwin's and Mine.

The poor-quality updates on these cars can easily be outperformed by us (I've already done some, which will be available in our seasonpack). So these updates don't contribute the community in any way either.

Please bear with us and stop people from leeching. It will eventualy cost us all of our designers (remember rh?)

Greetz

Guyon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu CampeĆ£o!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
Date: July 23, 2003 07:17AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
got it! :)

Date: July 23, 2003 08:28AM
Posted by: kurdo
To ross111r=Ross Hunter can you send the NT cars to my homtail if you have time
TANKS
Date: July 23, 2003 08:56PM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Oh you guys are doing the NT cars then, i was under the impression that the orginal authors were not going to bother with NT cars.

Nevermind then, i`ll wait for the season pack to come out :)

keep up the good work

Later

Ian

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Date: July 29, 2003 12:34PM
Posted by: Muttley
a few opinions on the nt cars - i think its not unreasonable at all for these textures to be released - they are, after all, very good (especially the BAR) which shows the talent of the painters. Its not as if they are shamelessly crap ripoffs like the ones ribero releases on gpx.it, and the shape itself isn't being manipulated, only the texture. Besides, everyone knows who the best authors are (eg viper, bojan) so its not as if people downloading a slightly manipulated texture are going to think the whole car is the work of anyone else, is it? it would certainly make the game more authentic.
Date: July 29, 2003 01:43PM
Posted by: _Erix_
It's a neverending story...
I just visited gp4italia for the first time (the site only works with IExplorer which I don't use) and was surprised to see an update of my Jordan available for download. Duco's name and mine were in the readme file but I never gave permission for this. All I remember is mailing with the guy, he told me had made some livery changes for personal use.
I guess it's part of the game. Muttley is right, you always see the difference between the real and the ripoff.
To get back on topic: Duco has just made all the Jordan liveries up to Silverstone. I've updated the car in the meantime. It will be available on our site and the major gp4 sites this week.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: July 29, 2003 01:45PM
Posted by: _Erix_
...double post...

Post Edited (07-30-03 08:03)

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: July 29, 2003 04:33PM
Posted by: matt
whilst doing my silverstone BAR(using vipers version),the new sponsor on the front wing support "SINA" reads back to front on one side,shame really that the company isnt called SUNA!!!!!!!!!
Date: August 01, 2003 11:38AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Can u please mail me the french GP texture at aquarius_varun@hotmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: September 03, 2003 04:30PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Any progress on a set of Non-Tobacco cars!!!!

Is it ok for users to send via email to another user whom will use for private use only.

Thanks

To finish first, first you have to finish
Date: September 03, 2003 04:47PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I've done a set, originally for myself, but people have been interested in them, Problem is, I've had no response from Viper. So no can do at the moment.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy