2003 NT Cars

Posted by Kill Me Not Speed 
2003 NT Cars
Date: July 19, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Did anyone actually start doing the non tobacco sponsors cars?
i saw some screenshots of some but haven`t seen any released?

Its these 5 teams as far as i know that change there livery for NT tracks

Ferrari
Mclaren
Renault
Jordan
BAR

If there not released, is anyone considering doing them ?

Later

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Re: 2003 NT Cars
Date: July 19, 2003 03:27PM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Woohoo, just found the mclaren & french version of the BAR on gpx.it
come people just need the rest now

Go wan go wan go wan go wan

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Date: July 20, 2003 02:41AM
Posted by: Toby Burke
Weird...I thought I posted a pic of the F2003GA in non-tobacco livery...whole post is gone. Gotta lay off the tequilia..:)

Ferrari

BAR

Was just going to say that non-tobacco liveries are easy to make for yourself. Plus, they give someone that might not have much practice with PSP or Adobe some "brush time". It took me about a hour to make these two after reading this post.

I wouldn't suggest posting your modifications on the 'Net for download unless you had explicit permission from the carmaker to do so. They've worked HARD at getting that car to it's release point for all of us to enjoy. While I don't see a problem....some may disagree...with "cutting it up" for your own personal use, posting it without permission is like an insult to the original carmaker IMO.

Date: July 20, 2003 03:00AM
Rough EJ13 in about 15 minutes...they are very easy to do

Date: July 20, 2003 04:52PM
Posted by: Xero
Yeah, they are very easy to do... I modified the whole lot within 30 mins.

Date: July 20, 2003 05:21PM
Posted by: Ellis
I prefer the BAR code version fo the bAR, that stupid red spot looks terrible

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 20, 2003 05:47PM
Ellis,

Do you have a graphic file of that bar code? I looked around the 'Net, but couldn't find it. I'd be most grateful if I could get a copy of it if you've got one.
Date: July 20, 2003 05:52PM
Posted by: gap177
Toby,anyway I can get you to send me those NT cars please.I know that they are easy for u to make but for someone like me who knows absolutely nothing about car painting it would be tough.Besides I got 3 kids and barely have enough time to play this great game..........darn kids on the pc all the time:),let alone learn how to paint cars.

Glenn Perk
Date: July 20, 2003 06:22PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Toby,
Me too, two kids etc AND I'm just back from Silverstone (AMAZING) and I've got to have NT cars!!!!
Cheers Dude.

....................I quite like this now.
Date: July 20, 2003 06:28PM
Guys there is a NT BAR with the bar codes up for download somewhere

If the image does not display u must register here [www.racesimulations.com]

U must register to download, but dont go off the idea cos u gota register cos its very good site. I havent tried this car yet, noyl seen the preview picutre which looks very good. Not sure if it has a good alpha layer tho, but that can be fixed

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 20, 2003 06:42PM
Posted by: ross111r
This is my French GP BAR texture:

I posted them in a non tobacco thread before, let me know if u want it.

Post Edited (07-21-03 14:16)

Date: July 20, 2003 06:46PM
I can not see those images, and belive it or not if, i try to go to the address it takes me to hotmail!

Date: July 20, 2003 06:52PM
hmmmm... theyre in this thread too [www.grandprix3.com] see if they come up theyre, i can see them ok here.
Date: July 20, 2003 06:53PM
I can not see them in this thread either. The possible reason you can see them is because they are in your temp net files

Date: July 20, 2003 06:57PM
yeah makes sense, they worked before though, cant think why its not workin now, i can email u then if u like?
Date: July 20, 2003 07:36PM
its np, i aint running GP4 until it runs at decent rate! Run the CART mod, runs perfect, run the 95 mod, runs perfect, but the 2003 cars that are up for download are stupidly hi poly and textures that my PC cant cope...15fps? No thanx. 35 under the CART mod

Date: July 20, 2003 10:00PM
The ones I have are:

Viper's F2003GA
Eric and Duco's EJ13 and BAR 005
Bojan's R23

I'm finishing up the McLaren of someone, will have to double check. I think it's the D model from Wai with the fixed lower .lods from GP4 Italia.

If you want these models, send me an email at gambler_78th*@*hotmail.com (minus the * after and before the ampersand) and I'll send them to you. Let me know what resolution you need and if I don't have it, I'll whip it up for you real quick.

Edit - Since I won't be doing anything productive for the next couple days in RL, if there's a certian car that someone wants NT liveries for, let me know and I'll see what I can do for them, too. All I ask is don't post these textures for download or anything, which I'm sure won't be a problem with anyone.

Post Edited (07-21-03 05:06)
Date: July 21, 2003 12:16AM
The BAR non tobacco livery for Silverstone, not as nice as the BAR code design but here it is anyway

Date: July 21, 2003 12:45AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i really like red X's on formula one cars :D

Date: July 21, 2003 02:16AM
Thanks for the link, Ellis

I missed the French GP on TV, so I didn't get to see the bar code livery. Kinda neat....I guess...;)

Anyone know what took the place of the Look Alike/Lucky Strike lettering on the rear wing for this livery? Maybe Honda in red on white?

Edit - The 1024 textures will take a bit longer. Upsizing isn't as neat in appearance as downsizing is, so I've got to clean them up a bit.

Post Edited (07-21-03 09:23)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy