Incorrect Map When Loading It (Bug)

Posted by k9drredd 
Incorrect Map When Loading It (Bug)
Date: November 29, 2023 09:06AM
Posted by: k9drredd
So..im here just tryna play some good old Grand Prix 4 with mods and i have lot of problem. I fixed each one of them. From cannot open GP4 due to some CD issue, cannot opening CSM, white cars, etc. But, there's one thing that really annoys me which is when i want to play for example the 1991 Mod (Compiled by Erik & co), when i pick the track for example Interlagos and went to load it and play, it suddenly shows Sepang in the in-game race..this problem been really twisting my head so..do anyone got a answer regarding this problem? Cheers.
Re: Incorrect Map When Loading It (Bug)
Date: November 29, 2023 09:09AM
(This happens for almost every mod except the mods that only have carsets modded innit, not the track (Had vanilla track))
Date: November 29, 2023 09:57AM
(Update : The modded track is also broken as i try Bahrain (2015 Mod) and it shows up Interlagos same as Kyalami (1975 Mod) and it shows up Interlagos) (Well, the track might be different to other custom track and not always shows up Interlagos and instead it will show also the vanilla track) (pls help)
Date: November 29, 2023 11:18AM
Posted by: Noog
Mods do not usually contain tracks; only cars. To install new cars, you can use CSM, which installs a 'carset' (xxx.cuh), or you can install them one by one.

To change the tracks you can either use a trackpack (xxx.tuh), which has all the tracks used in a season, or you can install the tracks one by one.

There are docs in the FAQ section telling you how to do all these things.
Date: November 29, 2023 11:42AM
If Mods do not usually contain tracks..then why is it showing the tracks regarding to the mod rather than the showing the vanilla tracks?
Date: November 29, 2023 03:36PM
Posted by: Noog
Because the author of the mod sets up the menu you see in the game, assuming that you'll download and install the tracks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy