GPGSL S16 - Round 9 - Cheese, Make United States Grate Again Grand Prix - Road America

Posted by GPGSL 
Seemed a bit greasy into the corner and next second I was bouncing off the tyre wall. Not the way we want it to go, but we'll be back next round.
Pretty intense battle for the last few points positions for sure. It's a shame we couldn't get both cars home in the points though.

Happy to get some points, good for the teams hard work!

Great coverage, by the way…..

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Shame that I crashed out of a points finish, double points for the team would have been nice. Solid effort from Bence

Better result than expected after qualy with a good Top 5 position for Paulo.
We couldn't get the car working for Zak. For some reason fakeboost we put in the car didn't get out of engine. That and a terrible handling ended his race despite all his efforts.

Surprisingly I am not injured. Sucks to end the race like that but we move onto the next one...
Good race and good coverage.

5th it's good but was expecting a little bit more with all the boost we have...

-----------------------------------------------------

Pretty close to the points, the coverage was good.

Kimi forever!
YES a point!! Nice battle mr Ancevski! :)

Boost Announcement

The closing date to submit team and driver boosts for Round 08: Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal is 8pm GMT Tuesday 12th March 2024.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double.
Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal".

Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

Please also note: Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated.

Season 16 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S16

Round 01: Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors - Winner: Vitor Gustavo - M.M. Motorsports
Round 02: Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang - 100% Weather - 20 AI Errors - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Wrexham Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - 19% Weather - 10 AI Errors - Winner: Glen Sheppard - Bavarian Racing Team
Round 04: South African Grand Prix - Kyalami - 19% Weather - 16 AI Errors - Winner: Nico Beggani - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 05: Austrian Grand Prix - Spielberg - 25% Weather - 4 AI Errors - Winner: James Brickles - Wrexham Motorsports
Round 06: Spanish Grand Prix - Barcelona - 50% Weather - 10 AI Errors - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Wrexham Motorsports
Round 07: Dutch Grand Prix - Emmeloord - 19% Weather - 4 AI Errors - Winner: Vitor Gustavo - M.M. Motorsports
Round 08: Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal - 19% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 09: United States Grand Prix - Road America - 25% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 10: Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: German Grand Prix - Hockenheim - 19% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: Belgian Grand Prix - Spa - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Italian Grand Prix - Monza - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Interesting race and nice coverage. The final lap battle was intense.

Is this a fictional track? I couldn't find anything about Emmeloord lol.

Onto montreal to watch another race! Will we have the classic, traditional F1 boat race between the teams before the event? :P

Sorry everyone, I forgot to mention, but I’m pregnant, and in the last months life has been a mess, I’ll try to be more active from now on

Not a great race for me, but at least some points.
Congrats to Vitor with his second win of the season!

Another positive weekend. Very happy with our first season so far

Well another race to forget,
Started 17th and moved upto 12th and the last laps the car lost a lot of pace and went down to 15th
witch was the result for this race.

Lets hope for a better result ...

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
giomich Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry everyone, I forgot to mention, but I’m pregn
> ant, and in the last months life has been a mess,
> I’ll try to be more active from now on

Congratulations.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
2 podiums in 2. Nice turn around boys.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
giomich Wrote:

Congratulations! :-) We're going to be baby buddies as my first child is due in three months.
giomich Wrote:

Great news! Congratulations!
Best wishes

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy