Loading screen & Team Art 2022

Posted by mralpha 
Loading screen & Team Art 2022
Date: August 18, 2022 07:52PM
Posted by: mralpha
Hi guys. I apologize in advance for not having been present in this last period, but I have not forgotten you. From time to time I come back to see your wonderful works.
I thought I'd get back into the game by creating a Loading screen and a Team Art for a possible MOD 2022 (I know that "Santa Claus" is already at work).
Of course, everything is editable thanks to PhotoShop.
Unfortunately, once inserted in GP4 as .GPI, the resolution of the .TGA files fails. Patience.
I hope you like them.

PS: I don't know how to insert an image directly into the post. I am forced to leave you the links of the example images.

[imgur.com]

[imgur.com]

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2022 07:53PM by mralpha.
Re: Loading screen & Team Art 2022
Date: August 19, 2022 10:10AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 19, 2022 03:29PM
For the use of "pnl" I wrote some small tricks in the PDF file in the download folder.
Date: August 19, 2022 03:33PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Thanks Fabio!
Date: August 19, 2022 06:04PM
To you, my friend. As for the "Weather" RAR file, I forgot to mention that they are not images made by me, but found in a MOD from years ago, along with which I also found the first change to the font. The original had been replaced with the "Calibri" font. I don't remember the year of that MOD.
Date: August 19, 2022 06:05PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Thank you for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: August 24, 2022 08:48PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Lavoro eccezionale Fabio!! (Y) Ti ringrazio in italiano perchè presumo che tu lo sia come me! :)
Date: August 24, 2022 10:37PM
Hello. yes. I am Italian. A thousand thanks. Thanks to everyone, because it is always nice to receive a compliment, even if for a seemingly simple job. Definitely not like making a 3D model of a car or a complete MOD. In any case, the important thing is to always dare to make a contribution, even if only sporadically, even if we want to be "light". As for the Art Team, I would like to be able to get a better resolution (I'm working on it), for the loading screen, I will remove the position number of the race, so that we can mix the races at will.

Thanks for all, guys!
Fabio
Date: August 29, 2022 09:15AM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy