Is it possible to get cars from one mod and merge it with another mod?

Posted by hanssss 
I've downloaded 2015 mod and 2022 mod, is it possible to merge the cars from the 2022 mod over to the 2015 mod?

Why am I doing this?

Well, when I launch the 2022 mod in CSM, the window size would be so much bigger than my screen's resolution in windowed mode (my screen is 1366x768, but using f1graphics.cfg, I'm able to bring it down to 1366x732 to compensate for the size of the taskbar and the title bar) and only goes to 800x600 in windowed mode, it completely disregards the settings in f1graphics.cfg.

When I change the settings in the 2022 mod from 800x600 to something like 1024x600 or any other resolution, it freezes and closes and a warning comes up saying something about bringing up the logs.

I got the mod here: [www.gprace.com.br]

If you guys can give me tips on fixing the 2022 mod, I'd not have to transfer the cars. But if I can transfer the cars, I'd appreciate some tips as well.

Thanks in advance.
You can make a copy of the mod that works fine. Inside this copy, edit the .csm file and delete the UID code. So you just need to go to the Cars folder and change the files, following the same structure. Don't forget about helmets, steering wheels and tweak positions.
Thanks for your reply automobilista, it is greatly appreciated.

I've already figured out how to make the mod follow f1graphics.cfg, I just had to copy the part where it says modify resolution in the globalvars.ini of 2015 to the 2022 mod.

Thanks!
Nice to know that :) tks too
So I can have an F1 race involving multiple Ayrton Sennas from different years?
Yeah, even the one in heaven.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
OboroHD in the same way as I explained above. Take the mod that you think is ideal and modify it with the cars that you think are suitable. You can use GP4builder to find out which textures refer to each car. Look at the structure you will understand.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy