F1 Pirelli 2022 - Tyres & Rims by Excalibur [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 

Download Link: F1 Pirelli 2022_Tyres&Rims_Excalibur.7z

Authors
- Excalibur: new 3D wheel & rims 2022; Sidewalls textures (soft, medium, hard, intermediate and wet); specific rims textures.
- Hega: 2021 slick, intermediate & wet treads textures.

Content:
- Shapes: car_wheel_front, car_wheel_rear, car_wheel_front_cockpit (lod_0 only)
- Textures: Soft, Medium, Hard treads (intermediate & wet tyres included); 10 specific team rims.
- Installation guide

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2022 02:57PM by Excalibur.
Excellent (H)
Amazing job as always
Fantastic work, Excalibur, fantastic detail on the shape and great textures to go with it, thank you

This is excellent 2022, here we go! thanks
Also here, just fantastic! Thank you very much!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Brilliant Arnaud, I was waiting eagerly. Thank you so much
Thank you, good job!
Thank you very much for your working and sharing!
Thanks, good job!
Thank you very much for your great work, i followed all the installation guide but i have this issue with the tyres :

anyone else have it?

thanks again.
laazio écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you very much for your great work, i
> followed all the installation guide but i have
> this issue with the tyres :
>
> [i.ibb.co]
>
> anyone else have it?
>
> thanks again.

Put the tyrewall_blank.tex into your cars/cars folder of your wad (not cars/cars/tyres folder). It should fix your problem ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Perfect work thank you...
Excalibur wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Put the tyrewall_blank.tex into your cars/cars folder of your wad (not cars/cars/tyres folder). It should fix your problem ;-)

All fixed!!!
Thanks for ur help and for ur work.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2022 09:56PM by laazio.
Thank you again Arnaud:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Huge work mate! Thank you so much!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Amazing job, grateful.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you guys! :-)

Even if it is mentioned into the readme file, I would like to associate my team mate, Hega, for the treads textures (2021 slick, intermediate & wet)
I forgot to tell about him here and it is justice that all the authors be mentioned also in public for their work used. :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2022 02:57PM by Excalibur.
Sorry guys to bothering u, i noticed that this part of the tyres doesn't rotate at different speed like the tyrewall, it remains the same

is it fixable?
thanks.
Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy