please tell me you guys arn't still bothering with gp4! F1C rules

Posted by BYF 
Hi

You guys are still not playing gp4 are you? the game was ok for two months but then i found out about grand prix legends which is far better in everty department especially physics and online play for up to 20 drivers on a 56k modem!

Also there is now F1 challenge 99-02 which is the new king, and far better than GP4 and even gives grand prix legends a run for its money! The physics are far better than gp4 and its about 1000% less buggy!

Gp4 was better than f12002 but grand prix legends was always far better and now so is F1 challende 99-02.

I was a huge gp4 when it first came out, but its physics are arcadey like taking eau rouge flat out with no front wing!

Just save yourselves some time and effort and play grand prix legends or F1 challenge they have proper physics and are so much more rewarding with far less bugs and no stupid PO!! plus F1 challenge can be tailored to your skill.

Im not saying this coz i hate gp4, but because i had gp4 form the start and struggled like many to get it to work properly and when it did the physics were not simulation physics.

cheers
BYF
so is F1 99 -2002 really that good?

because i will buy it if it is

We play GP4 because we think that it is the best F1 sim!

I was a huge gp4 when it first came out, but its physics are arcadey like taking eau rouge flat out with no front wing!
Arcade physichs in GP4??!

Post Edited (07-04-03 18:52)

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
"We play GP4 because we think that it is the best F1 sim!"

gp4 is the best f1 sim, but i dont play it :)

f1c is very close except the tracks (physics are better too)

I was blind so far, but now, after your inspiring post full of unbeatable arguments, I'll quit GP4 right away. I'm sure all others here will do the same, and after few days this forum will be empty.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
what are you yapping about?

no way is f1 cahllenge better than gp4! it is better than f12002 but doesnt match gp4 in the handling steaks.

ask me or Fabio, we both have single seater experience and gp4 is the dog's danglys when it comes to handling realism.

iceman

Re: please tell me you guys arn't still bothering with gp4! F1C rules
Date: July 04, 2003 12:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i agree with "iceman"

oh look a post directly aimed at causing trouble

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
the handling in gp4 is arcadey to me! too much high speed grip like eau rouge or 130r and blanchemont are easily flat out in gp4!! not so in f1 challenge!!

IMO grand prix legends is still the greatest f1 sim by a mile bit F1C is the best modern f1sim without a doubt.

IMO GP4 is not a sim! GP2 was the best one of the GP series
Just save yourselves some time and effort and play grand prix legends

Have been since 2000...:) Probably quite a few more here have as well.

then i found out about grand prix legends which is far better in everty department especially physics and online play for up to 20 drivers on a 56k modem!

Making comparisons to GPL (1967 season, 400BHP modeled powerplants, no aero, belted tires) and GP4 (current F1 seasons, 850BHP modeled powerplants, full aero, electronic driving aids) is like making the age old apple to oranges debate. Two completely different eras in motor racing modeled. The only thing they really have in common is they are racing sims.

Gp4 was better than f12002 but grand prix legends was always far better and now so is F1 challende 99-02.

From what I read from your whole post, you've only had GPL for about 2 months tops since GP4 came out. Of course that "extensive" evaluation should make anyone an "expert" in the regards of which is the better simulation....:-o

ive had gp4 for a year and gpl for 6 moths with a gpl rank of -35!!

ive also won a 6 month long gpl league

Post Edited (07-04-03 19:22)
ive said my piece! just try GPL and f1C for a few weeks! you will look at gp4 in a much different light, and think why bother with gp4

Post Edited (07-04-03 19:25)
How u can compare GP4 (modern F1) to GPL (1967 F1) is beyond me

Tell u wot, NR2003 is better than them all!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Well, I'm very impressed....you had GPL for 6 months and won a 6 month GPL league....you join the league the day you got GPL? *note to Admin...can I get a "rolleyes" smiley?....:)

And in that 6 month time, you've obtained a GPL Rank of -35. Very good since you've accomplished this while racing in that league...*See note to Admin
LOL

no, nascar thunder is the best :D

nooooo jon! arcade!

ok, racing simulation 3 BEATS THEM ALL!!!

No, remember Super Moanco GP? :D

Guys seriously

which is the Best F1 sim Overall including everything.

I saw a comparison video of gp4 and f1 and well it looked almost same.

Tracks in gp4 are the best , with gp4 handling , yeah it might be easier But the cars , the graphics , the animations are best .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy