ZaZ Tools / CSM 1.27c by ZaZ [released - 24/01/14]

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
Re: ZaZ Tools / CSM 1.27c by ZaZ [released - 24/01/14]
Date: January 14, 2024 03:40PM
Posted by: fongu
Amazing, thank you all involved

Only a question.

With this new version 1.27c, just like in Carl's MOD 2022 photo, it happens on mine when I use the preexecute command.
The black screen of the cmd appears in the background behind the window, which did not happen with 1.27b.
Could you tell me if there is some way to do so that this black window does not appear?

Thank you so much.

Nice joint venture, thank you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks to Ronald for a new version of the CSM and for the patience he has had with me!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: January 15, 2024 02:37AM
Posted by: landex
Big thanks Carl n Ronald!
No need to thank me guys, all i did was uploading the new file. Meteoro and Ronald did the work.

@superman77m: i doubt this is related to csm itself because all CSM does is executing a file (like the batch-file in that case). might be related to some windows settings or so, but i'm no expert here.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Thanks
Date: January 15, 2024 10:07AM
Posted by: DaSilva
Thnx for the update Carl, Meteoro and Ronald. I hope that this game never stops developing!
Date: January 15, 2024 01:27PM
Posted by: jkraid92
My anti-virus detected malware with this file when finished downloading
It's a false positive, the copy is completely clean, just your shitty antivirus detecting it as a malware because of the way it's packed, or something like that i guess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2024 01:39PM by 1984F1things..
Amazing release guys!! Thanks a lot three musketeers!

Paulo.
It won't even let me download 1.27c because on mediafire itself it says the download has a virus. It doesn't let me access the page at all
Dangerous file blocked

What should I do to download?
Mine says the same thing, I was trying to use the random IMSA csm mod but it requires 1.2.7c, the imsa mod downloads just fine but 1.2.7c isn't downloadable from the main link
link should be working again (it's a 7zip now).
don't mind the warning, there is no virus. false detection is a common problem with zaz tools.

For anyone having issues with the download, make a mediafire account and then copy the zaz tools download to your documents WITHIN mediafire(but obviously don't share that file with anyone else), then you should be able to download it from there with no issues.
Thank you @Carl_gpgames your work is much appreciated
Still showing as a Dangerous File Blocked when I click to download
Disable your anti-virus.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
apparently it's also blocking my 7zip-work-around. until i find another solution to provide the file, you can download my GP4 installer which contains zaz tools 1.27c.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy