>
> edit: samueles new intro is really worth it to
> have a look at! :-)

(Y)(Y)(Y)
Re: GRAND PRIX 2020: THE F1 2020 CSM MOD [v0.96 released]
Date: January 09, 2021 03:58PM
Posted by: petrus
GPaedia problem using UTF-8 encoded swap.ini

Yesterday I realized a problem with the UTF-8 encoding of the "swap.ini" file in subfolder Settings.
Normally it does not matter if the INI files are UTF-8 or ANSI encoded. But it can if special characters are used. The spanish resp. french GPS or STR file names contain "español" resp. "Français" (or "français" for the str). Because of the special characters "ñ" and "ç" these files are not found and therefore not swapped if "swap.ini" is UTF-8 encoded.
After encoding to ANSI and correcting the spanish and french names it worked.

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2021 04:35PM by petrus.
thank you Peter! i corrected it and will include it in the next update

edit: reuploaded part1 of the mod with the fixed swap.ini!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2021 10:18PM by Carl_gpgames.
Nice, thanks to both of you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
tela jogo gp4

Good night, I made some changes to this panel because it covers the panel that I like to see the times and distance, the one enabled on the "9" key, so I put this panel of the help a little down and the time to the right according to the figure, it turns out that there was a graphic item that is not where I move it, the one in the black circle there on the left
i doubt very much that most of us have access to your C:\ drive, so we will not be able to see your screenshot :-)
-> C:/Users/rcfor/OneDrive/Imagens/tela.png

good night, sorry, i don't know how to put the picture here .... but i already hit the picture ... it was two black figures that stayed on the screen when i moved the picture ....
Good morning, I use this MOD 2020, too good, I wanted to change that icon that is used as a mouse, I think a circle and I wanted to put the old arrow, can someone tell me how I make this change ??? I have difficulty with this mouse like a wheel ....
New update at P1 (v0.97)

Installation:
Delete your exisiting F1 2020 mod and install all 3 parts (F1 2020.cuh, F1 2020_part2.cmu and F1 2020_part3.cmu). Due to csm file size limitations, all 3 parts are necessary now.

Changes:
- New Renault liveries for Austria, Itlay and Russia by gap177
- New Alpha Tauri liveries for Britain, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Tuscany and Germany by gap177
- Updated Sainz teamradio by teunieeegp4
- All textures in the mod support 8 mipmaps now

If somebody could make the helmets, we get close to the final version. :-)
☐ Fittipaldi helmet texture: open
☐ Aitken helmet texture: open

Allways top! Thank you very much Carl!
sorry, there is a wrong cars.ini in the cmu file. will replace it later that day.

edit: there was an old cars.ini in part 3, which i have now deleted. just reinstall part1 and it's fine again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2021 12:46PM by Carl_gpgames.
Carl_gpgames Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New update at P1 (v0.97)
>
> Installation:
> Delete your exisiting F1 2020 mod and install all
> 3 parts (F1 2020.cuh, F1 2020_part2.cmu and F1
> 2020_part3.cmu). Due to csm file size limitations,
> all 3 parts are necessary now.
>
> Changes:
> - New Renault liveries for Austria, Itlay and
> Russia by gap177
> - New Alpha Tauri liveries for Britain, Spain,
> Belgium, Italy, Tuscany and Germany by gap177
> - Updated Sainz teamradio by teunieeegp4
> - All textures in the mod support 8 mipmaps now
>
> If somebody could make the helmets, we get close
> to the final version. :-)
> ☐ Fittipaldi helmet texture: open
> ☐ Aitken helmet texture: open

Thank you Carl! By now there should be only three updates to have the final version of the mod, right? ;-)
Thanks Carl for the update and thanks to Glenn for that beautiful skins!
Paulo
MSchumi24
Thank you Carl! By now there should be only three updates to have the final version of the mod, right? ;-)

What ever 1.0 means haha :-)
i just give a new number whenever i change somthing, there is no real system behind. but i think if we can finish to bucket list on the first page, the mod will be very complete. ;-)

Good afternoon, does anyone know, the correct coordinates for the car of alfa romeu, in MOD 2020 the rear tires are out of the correct location, someone tell me which coordinates and which file do I change ???
Heya ! First of all, thank you a lot for this amazing and outstanding work on the mod ! I've always admired modders and their dedication, and you are no exception :)

I meant to ask you, which trackpack are you using for the 2020 mod and how can I install it please ? Or are you replacing each tracks manually ? But then that would affect my other installed mods, right ?
rcfortes
Good afternoon, does anyone know, the correct coordinates for the car of alfa romeu, in MOD 2020 the rear tires are out of the correct location, someone tell me which coordinates and which file do I change ???

the coordinates are here: F1 2020\Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_merge\15_AlfaRomeo.ini and \16_AlfaRomeo.ini. Didn't notice they were wrong, i'll have a look at it later.

Hinyaldee
Heya ! First of all, thank you a lot for this amazing and outstanding work on the mod ! I've always admired modders and their dedication, and you are no exception :)

I meant to ask you, which trackpack are you using for the 2020 mod and how can I install it please ? Or are you replacing each tracks manually ? But then that would affect my other installed mods, right ?

there are all tracks used in the 2020 season available online, most of them not older than a few years. have a look here and here.

Then install the tracks with TSM (you find it in the CSM menu) and create a new tracklist called "2020". Now run the mod and it will load them automatically.

Carl_gpgames Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Good afternoon, does anyone know, the correct
> coordinates for the car of alfa romeu, in MOD 2020
> the rear tires are out of the correct location,
> someone tell me which coordinates and which file
> do I change ???
>
>
> the coordinates are here: F1
> 2020\Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_merge\15_AlfaRomeo.ini
> and \16_AlfaRomeo.ini. Didn't notice they were
> wrong, i'll have a look at it later.
>
>
> Heya ! First of all, thank you a lot for this
> amazing and outstanding work on the mod ! I've
> always admired modders and their dedication, and
> you are no exception :)
>
> I meant to ask you, which trackpack are you using
> for the 2020 mod and how can I install it please ?
> Or are you replacing each tracks manually ? But
> then that would affect my other installed mods,
> right ?
>
>
> there are all tracks used in the 2020 season
> available online, most of them not older than a
> few years. have a look here and here.
>
> Then install the tracks with TSM (you find it in
> the CSM menu) and create a new tracklist called
> "2020". Now run the mod and it will load them
> automatically.

Thanks a lot for your more than swift reply ! I thought there were only .wad files from the recent tracks meaning that would replace completely my files. But using TSM, I have no risk then ! I installed most trackpacks from 1988 to 2009 !

I'll use your links, cheers ! :)
all tracks consist of a wad and a dat file. you can import them in tsm using the "create new track" option

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2021 10:19AM by Carl_gpgames.
good night, u checking the coordinates of alfa romeu tires, finding something wrong report to us or put the correct coordinates here, thanks in advance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy