GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Congrats to Nathan. Untouchable today, and over the last few rounds as well! The MAC package really gelled together and fully deserve the success they are getting.

From my drive today, it was about all i could do. Simply couldn't compete for raw speed against the +8 boosts LOL.
Quite happy with my season overall though, just a few bad rounds toward the back end of the season cost me dearly in the end.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL S14 Un-official Final Standings - WTC

McGREGOR 94
SHEPPARD 83
INGERS 80
McCARTHY 79
MAVERICK 78
MOINET 77

One hell of a close championship until the end.

Well done to everyone in the testers championship for putting on one heck of a season for us all. Hopefully there may be some new faces in the WTC for Season 14...
Congrats Nathan on winning it!

5th consecutive time now that the testers' title has been won by a teamowner

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Dom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Might be worse than my grid position, but I'm glad
> to actually finish a feature race in a somewhat
> okay place :)

Thanks for your efforts with Alpha and good luck with your race drive next season!

X (@ed24f1)
Frustration over focus, that pretty much sums up my end to this race. In the end it didn't make much of a difference.
Big congrats to Nathan and MAC, however, he's a well deserved championship winner and since the engine held on, there was no way to beat him today.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Just to show how dominant Nathan McGregor was in the closing end of the season, check out the basic graph below. Points accrued all season long....
After 9 rounds, he was nowhere. Almost 40 pts down on myself - i totally admit, i wasn't even looking at Nathan as a contender. Good points in Round 10 and 11, then BANG, BANG, BANG to close the season with a hat trick of wins. Amazing performance....(Y)

That was a good race for me, nice battles with Stuart and a podium at the end. Nathan was too fast today, so couldn't get better. I was expecting a blown up that didn't come.

Congrats Nathan, well deserved title.

Great race by all. Some nice clean overtakes between me and Eric for 2nd. Thought I might catch him at the end, but wasn't to be.

Congrats to Nathan, incredible performance at the end of the season to win the title.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
kedy89 Wrote:
> Damn, Ed only scoring 3 points after round 9

:(

X (@ed24f1)
Ahead of qualifying, all was quiet, not a creature was stirring.....
The calm before the storm.

SchueyFan Wrote:
> Thanks for your efforts with Alpha and good luck
> with your race drive next season!

Cheers Ed, good luck to you too!

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Aston Martin Racing - Announcement

It is with great pleasure we announce that Giovanna Michail will be staying on as lead test driver with AMR. We thought we going to lose Gio, but her chance as a team owner fell through at the eleventh hour. With this in mind, the AMR test team will be running the Mist livery for S14.

Aston Martin Racing S14:

Race 1: Christopher Hinz
Race 2: Jack Elleker
Test 1: Giovanna Michail
Test 2: Stuart Ingers

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
How cute that is.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Poor Giovanna, she Mist out. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Atlantic Mist.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Parachki Wrote:
> Which team will replace 2KF1 now?

I’m gonna miss 2KF1 tbh, I really liked their liveries.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy