GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Well, why are 5 tracks voted for when it’s 6 that are replaceable? I’ve put 6 votes but then I saw only 5 are counted.




Parachki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, why are 5 tracks voted for when it’s 6
> that are replaceable? I’ve put 6 votes but then
> I saw only 5 are counted.


Probably because everyone is going to vote on different tracks.


To avoid such problems for the mod makers, Soutsen will remain alongside me in the test series, while Zak and Vitor will be the main drivers for the last round






natasp schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To avoid such problems for the mod makers, Soutsen
> will remain alongside me in the test series, while
> Zak and Vitor will be the main drivers for the
> last round

Thanks, makes things easier, indeed (Y)



- used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Macca25 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can we have an oval on the list please?
>
>
> As far as I know ovals are a bit bugged in GP4, so
> we'd rather not add one.

For a bit of fun, i might just RD an end of season exhibition race, just as an experiment on an oval. Got any preferred track?





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Reports from the Paddock

It's been reported in the GPG Telegraph that former World Champion, Matt Houston, has been meeting with various teams in regards to a potential come back to the series.
It was well known that Matt Houston was the International Playboy of the community and how we managed to win a world championship still remains a mystery to some as he lived his lavish lifestyle in the paddock.
However, the photos leaked to us have shown that he is in much better shape than he was previously and looking very fit, focused and ready to go.
It will remain to be seen if one of the teams will announce a signing of the ex-world champion but the fact that he is back in the paddock is positive for the field.
We approached Matt Houston for comment however he is not yet responding to our requests.


Demon Racing Test Driver - 2020
GPGSL WDC Season 4



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 12:13AM by SpaceAce.
Demon Racing Press Release - Test Driver signing for S14

With plenty of public hints, suggestions and now with great pleasure, Demon Racing proudly unveil and dust off former GPGSL WDC Champion, Matt Houston as a test driver for DMR in S14.
Having being on a lengthy hiatus since his last appearance in the GPGSL, Matt effectively starts at the bottom of the ladder, but with proven pedigree, it will be a fun filled ride back towards the top of the ladder for the Australian.
Joining DMR on the promise of plenty of pace, personality and driving know how, DMR team officials are thrilled to announce this signing.
"Whilst the driver market is relatively slow at the moment, we head hunted Matt when he popped up in the paddock recently, gave him a seat fitting and a secret test in an older S12 chassis. His lap times were comptetive right from the first lap. Talent just doesn't go away with age. We hope".

Houston is expected to make his debut in a current model DMR in a test session at Silverstone after the conclusion of this season.....





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Parachki schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, why are 5 tracks voted for when it’s 6
> that are replaceable? I’ve put 6 votes but then
> I saw only 5 are counted.


Why not? We still get 6 tracks that way. Also vote PMs with more than 5 tracks won't be considered, as it says in the announcement.



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Parachki schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, why are 5 tracks voted for when it’s 6
> > that are replaceable? I’ve put 6 votes but
> then
> > I saw only 5 are counted.
>
>
> Why not? We still get 6 tracks that way. Also vote
> PMs with more than 5 tracks won't be considered,
> as it says in the announcement.

It is also just the way voting has been done for many seasons.... it works well enough.





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Belle Island
Jarama
Mid Ohio
Misano
Portimao



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Belle Island
> Jarama
> Mid Ohio
> Misano
> Portimao

Ruben, your votes must be sent to GPGSL and marked 'Participant Name - Track Voting S14'. Only votes sent there will be considered. There will only be ONE venue per country.



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:?
Press Conference

Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Phillip Oakley told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Tobias told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Ruben Greidanus said that during the race – I don’t remember what race - he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you both: is GPGSL driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?






Brett Sinclair Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turbo Lover Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Belle Island
> > Jarama
> > Mid Ohio
> > Misano
> > Portimao
>
> Ruben, your votes must be sent to GPGSL and marked
> 'Participant Name - Track Voting S14'. Only votes
> sent there will be considered. There will only be
> ONE venue per country.



I know and I did that. ;-)



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Press Conference
>
> Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty
> years ago, Phillip Oakley told us ‘take a
> monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able
> to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Tobias
> told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer,
> it’s very complicated.’ And Ruben Greidanus
> said that during the race – I don’t remember
> what race - he pressed the wrong button on the
> wheel. Question for you both: is GPGSL driving
> today too complicated with twenty and more buttons
> on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under
> pressure? What are your wishes for the future
> concerning the technical programme during the
> race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more
> communication with your engineers?

And can I ask, who is that question to?
I take it the one venue per country excludes the fixed circuits then?





My GP4 Downloads, Twitter (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I take it the one venue per country excludes the
> fixed circuits then?


Yes, just as it did this season.



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Zaky04 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> natasp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Press Conference
> >
> > Gentlemen, a short view back to the past.
> Thirty
> > years ago, Phillip Oakley told us ‘take a
> > monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is
> able
> > to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Tobias
> > told us ‘I had to start my car like a
> computer,
> > it’s very complicated.’ And Ruben Greidanus
> > said that during the race – I don’t
> remember
> > what race - he pressed the wrong button on the
> > wheel. Question for you both: is GPGSL driving
> > today too complicated with twenty and more
> buttons
> > on the wheel, are you too much under effort,
> under
> > pressure? What are your wishes for the future
> > concerning the technical programme during the
> > race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more
> > communication with your engineers?
>
> And can I ask, who is that question to?

He said, he said.... you didn't listen.

Can you repeat the question?






natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Zaky04 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > natasp Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Press Conference
> > >
> > > Gentlemen, a short view back to the past.
> > Thirty
> > > years ago, Phillip Oakley told us ‘take a
> > > monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is
> > able
> > > to drive the car.’ Thirty years later,
> Tobias
> > > told us ‘I had to start my car like a
> > computer,
> > > it’s very complicated.’ And Ruben
> Greidanus
> > > said that during the race – I don’t
> > remember
> > > what race - he pressed the wrong button on
> the
> > > wheel. Question for you both: is GPGSL
> driving
> > > today too complicated with twenty and more
> > buttons
> > > on the wheel, are you too much under effort,
> > under
> > > pressure? What are your wishes for the future
> > > concerning the technical programme during the
> > > race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more
> > > communication with your engineers?
> >
> > And can I ask, who is that question to?
>
> He said, he said.... you didn't listen.
>
> Can you repeat the question?

*Cue literally the whole room rofltao*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy