car conversion problem

Posted by huskyman49 
car conversion problem
Date: December 24, 2017 09:48AM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

I converted a mclaren f1 gtr longtail to the best of my knowledge (it's still not perfect in terms of texture details...) - it appears fine in zmodeler an gp4 builder 2017b, only I can't put it into the game - apparently the car_name_car1_lod_0 file is not recognized by the gp4.exe... I use a mod in csm and implement the car via config.ini in the cars-folder...
Anyone of all you gifted modders willing to have a look on it and give me a hint what I have done wrong...?
Besides that I wish you all a merry, merry christmas and a successful 2018 (G)

best regards
Karl
Re: car conversion problem
Date: December 24, 2017 08:02PM
Posted by: munnzy
Are you sure the name is not too long
car_mclarenlongtail_car1_lod_0.gp4
just a thought.
otherwize name in use are good
Date: December 24, 2017 11:05PM
thank you for the hint... I changed the name to 'car_mclarenlt_car1_lod_0' but this didn't change anything... :( other ideas?
Date: December 24, 2017 11:40PM
Posted by: quickslick
try it with car_mclaren_car1_lod_0
Date: December 25, 2017 12:20AM
just tested it but the result is the same (annoying one...). I'm afraid my *.gp4-file is corrupt in some ways...???
Date: December 25, 2017 02:00AM
[www.mediafire.com]

a new version with some corrections I recently made but unfortunately the car still doesn't appear in the game... hot
which makes me a little sad since I thought I would be near to the trick of converting cars from other games and that way could finally contribute to the game and pay back to the people who gave me so much fun with their fine modding products...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy