GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
As someone who actually lives in Melbourne, I hope the venue stays on our calendar. But, if the vote goes to Adelaide, it just has to be the F1 layout. Much better than the V8 layout, in my opinion....
Melbourne however, kicks arse over every other city in Oz.....





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As someone who actually lives in Melbourne, I hope
> the venue stays on our calendar. But, if the vote
> goes to Adelaide, it just has to be the F1 layout.
> Much better than the V8 layout, in my opinion....
> Melbourne however, kicks arse over every other
> city in Oz.....

here here!
went to the GP this year, it was probably much better trackside than it was on TV :|
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, for Montreal and Spa we don't have any other
> tracks in the same country available.


Maybe you can try Zolder instead of Spa.

And isn't there a Mosport or Circuit Mont-Tremblant for replacing Montreal for once ?



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st
MTP Press Announcement

It is with great delight that we can today announce the latest addition to the MTP lineup. Everybody deserves a second chance in life and since Michael Soutsen expressed interest in returning to the series and we kinda had a valid contract for this season, it was a logical choice to give him a second chance with the team. Especially so since Michael promised that his sudden leave last season was a total exception. Ergo, he will fill the second test seat for S12. However, Michael has proven his speed in a race seat as well and we're very much aware of the current situation on the driver market. Logically, we will gladly loan Michael to any team interested in his services! So, bar some loan-changes, the current MTP lineup looks as follows:

RD1: Matteo Scala
RD2: Carlos Rodriguez
TD1: John Maverick
TD2: Michael Soutsen


Additionally, the team has worked hard (already into last season) to get our S12 contender on the wheels. Our aim is to improve into the steady midfield this season - and is has to be with such an excellent lineup! The official presentation of the contender will happen in time, but we want to use the chance to present a little teaser. Thank you for your attention.




GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MTP Press Announcement
>
> It is with great delight that we can today
> announce the latest addition to the MTP lineup.
> Everybody deserves a second chance in life and
> since Michael Soutsen expressed interest in
> returning to the series and we kinda had a valid
> contract for this season, it was a logical choice
> to give him a second chance with the team.
> Especially so since Michael promised that his
> sudden leave last season was a total exception.
> Ergo, he will fill the second test seat for S12.
> However, Michael has proven his speed in a race
> seat as well and we're very much aware of the
> current situation on the driver market. Logically,
> we will gladly loan Michael to any team interested
> in his services! So, bar some loan-changes, the
> current MTP lineup looks as follows:
>
> RD1: Matteo Scala
> RD2: Carlos Rodriguez
> TD1: John Maverick
> TD2: Michael Soutsen
>
>
> Additionally, the team has worked hard (already
> into last season) to get our S12 contender on the
> wheels. Our aim is to improve into the steady
> midfield this season - and is has to be with such
> an excellent lineup! The official presentation of
> the contender will happen in time, but we want to
> use the chance to present a little teaser. Thank
> you for your attention.
>
> [i.imgur.com]

That's a nice livery boss! :-) ;)

Welcome back Michael! (Y)



My GPGSL Career



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 05:54PM by senna9194.
senna9194 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome back Milos! (Y)


Michael, not Milos! But I know, you can get quite easily confused with those M-named second drivers ;)


GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
OFF-TOPIC: GPGSL-3

They were just over 11 years. And this is reason enough to thank all of you, who supported and joined GPGSL-3. In all, counting the performance races and the two special races, with guests, were 235 stages. It's a lot, is not it?

There were 42 teams. More than 70 drivers. That helped build GPGSL-3 history. The first part ends here. Who knows, the story can not continue?

To all of you, thank you!!


One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Can barely see anything in that teaser.




Brett Sinclair schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kedy89 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, for Montreal and Spa we don't have any
> other
> > tracks in the same country available.
>
>
> Maybe you can try Zolder instead of Spa.
>
> And isn't there a Mosport or Circuit
> Mont-Tremblant for replacing Montreal for once ?


Zolder has been wip for years now, would love to have it but I doubt it'll be released anytime soon. Atticus made a Mont-Tremblant dat, but that's it. Mosport has never been made unfortunately.

---

Welcome back Michael!

I can spot the Gillette logo on the front wing, Porsche as well probably, and some white bit on the tip of the nosecone. Also looks like you prepared a new scene. Time for the team launch thread to be opened?

---

Would suggest these 26 for the trackvote. Haven't tested anything yet, but if memory serves me right all should be working
Boromo
Barcelona
Österreichring
Indianapolis
Sepang
Dijon
Kyalami
Uqbar
Dubai
Jerez
Fuji
Bahrain
Shanghai
Brno
Valencia Street
Piranema
Marfield
Hungaroring
Suzuka
Mexico City
Sochi
Portimao
Almeria
Istanbul
Watkins Glen
Miami
San Giltz


For the fix tracks, these could be used as alternation. Here too, nothing tested yet.
Melbourne - Adelaide
Hockenheim classic - Nürburgring 2007
Silverstone - Donington Park
Interlagos - Jacarepagua
Emmeloord - Zandvoort



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 08:06PM by kedy89.
JohnMaverick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> senna9194 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Welcome back Milos! (Y)
>
>
> Michael, not Milos! But I know, you can get quite
> easily confused with those M-named second drivers
> ;)

ooops ;)



My GPGSL Career
Mullet345 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can barely see anything in that teaser.


That's the purpose of a teaser! ;)

@Tobi: It's the hotel venue scene that I already used partially last season, just from another angle. But great detective skills nonetheless ;-)


GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the fix tracks, these could be used as
> Emmeloord - Zandvoort


(Y)



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Bit late to the party because of work business but... wee 4th! Great way to finish off my Snake season. Huge thanks to Maikel for sticking with me this year and I hope that result repays him a little. Obviously the season as a whole wasn't great, but I'm sure next season will be the year!

Anyway, onwards to MM. Excited for the new start and a full season of racing. Back to hibernation I go ;)

_________________________________________________

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
To make the mod work and perfs easier I would like to place all team owners in the second test seat. Could all cars be painted with this in mind please? In answer to an earlier question, files will need to be in psd format for helmets as well as cars. I will announce in the new S12 thread when to pm me the download links. Thank you :)



5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kedy89 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For the fix tracks, these could be used as
> > Emmeloord - Zandvoort
>
>
> (Y)


Emmeloord is far superior imo, love the high speed character of it. If it was old Zandvoort though ;)


In other news, the 8 fixed tracks should be good to go for dry conditions. Only issue I had on some tracks was cars getting stuck after spinning off (like it happens in turn 1 of pretty much all Suzuka versions). Can't remember ever seeing a fix for this, or even what causes it.



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OFF-TOPIC: GPGSL-3
>
> They were just over 11 years. And this is reason
> enough to thank all of you, who supported and
> joined GPGSL-3. In all, counting the performance
> races and the two special races, with guests, were
> 235 stages. It's a lot, is not it?
>
> There were 42 teams. More than 70 drivers. That
> helped build GPGSL-3 history. The first part ends
> here. Who knows, the story can not continue?
>
> To all of you, thank you!!


NO, thank you Rodrigo for all those years, I really gonna miss it, the races in GPGSl-3!

We see each other on the track in GPGSL-4 my friend. ;)

Marcus



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Emmeloord is far superior imo, love the high speed
> character of it. If it was old Zandvoort though
> ;)



That hurts. ;)



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
About tracks, some of them I think there should be permanent: Spa, Montreal, Interlagos, Monza...


One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Any love for Monaco? Anyone want it back on the calendar...??





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy