GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Nooo what a shame Boss! Congrats to rodrigo tho!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Thanks, guys!! :-)(Y)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shep34 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As for Emmelord itself, what a great layout. So
> > much action, hard to know what to look at when
> > RD'ing. And as much as I can't believe I would
> > utter these words, but a chicane somewhere
> could
> > go in nicely - but on that layout as it is, why
> > spoil it!
>
>
> :) :)
>
> Nice to see another classic race.
>
> To be honest, a chicane would be pointless. The
> placement of the turns after the straights and the
> length of the straights itself are nearly perfect.
> It has a nice flow now.

Agreed, I think it's perfect as it is. One of the best circuits available to GP4 imo

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL Rd 14 Flevoland GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to Emmelord as we get set for the final qualifying session of Season 11. SCR driver Joseph Gilson is in the hotseat to win his 2nd title, so for him the position he qualifies in could be extremely important. As for his only challenger that can stop him, Alpha Motorsports driver Tobias Kederer, the grid position will indeed be crucial as to win the title he’ll need 13pts minimum and Gilson has to not score any points, and to score 13pts he needs to finish 2nd and get either the point for Pole or the point for Fastest Lap. So, without further ado let’s head trackside as the cars can be heard roaring into life.

Weather Report

Out first is O’Neill for the first group of 11.

Here come the times for Group 1.

Good start so far for Kederer as he holds the Provisional Pole.

Times for Group 2 are now in.

Provisonally, Gilson is ahead of Kederer. That’s good for the SCR driver, but not for the Alpha driver.

Time to see the improvements from both Group 1 and 2 in the final runs.

Qualifying is now over, and we have our final standings.

Congratulations Joseph Gilson and SCR, our pole sitter for Rd 14. That will give him the best chance of taking home the drivers title for sure. However, there is a long way to go still till we find out who will be champion in Season 11 as anything can happen in the race itself. Be sure to rejoin us again when we bring you the race coverage, so until then it’s goodbye from Flevoland.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 14 Flevoland GP Official Qualifying Result

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
4th for Cremasco is a great result for us. That puts him in a position to score a solid haul of points to help us with our Constructors standings provided that he manages to make it to the finish. As for Dilain, he has his work cut out for him starting from 16th so hopefully he can have a trouble free race and move up the field as the others falter.

Nice work Joseph and Nick. With a bit of luck you'll both do well in the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wow. Gonna e tough for the two Demon Racing drivers to get some points. Good luck lads....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not a good session for the team...

My GPGSL Career
10th place for me and 6th place for Tobias. We both need to find the speed in our cars to try and get some good points in the race.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
8th place, I really couldn't care less at this point (@) It's like eating a anchovy pizza

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Very happy to get pole position, just need a good start and to stay out of trouble in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Starting 13th and 14th means that we need some DNFs in front of us...

-----------------------------------------------------

senna9194 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a good session for the team...

Well said, I'm afraid. It's going to be tough to snatch points here, but it was also to be expected that we'd struggle with the lowest engine performance. At least Mistral is also struggling, yet with better positions to score some points. And Cremasco might become a real threat from Tyrant side. Try to stay out of trouble and hope that you'll see some exploding engines in front of you.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not good... I have to drive very fast in this last race for ONE, to get some points, ouchhhh ! :(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I´ll take that! =)
Huh, I didn't expect that. Maybe I can end the season on a high.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
13th and 14th, both of us separated by 7 thousandths... Well, we'll see how race will look for us for the final time.
I just hope I don't hit one of the title contenders ;)

Tough first qualifying session, upwards from here from 20th

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy