GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
I was unaware there was vacant race seats when I asked Lucasinio to join SCR. If he wants to jump ship and take a race seat, that would be his choice, and I certainly wouldn't stand in the way of that as it certainly is in the best interests of the league.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
CaptinFranko schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I request a list of open slots on the grid for
> season 12? That way it might help people who are
> new to the league, or in need of a drive, see that
> there are race seats available and to whom to
> apply.
>
> I’ll start it off, if people wanna quote my post
> or add to it then I’ll build up a list of season
> 12 slots that are open. This could then be poster
> on the forum regularly and at the start of the
> season 12 if needs be.
>
> Christel Racing
> Owner - captinfranko
> Driver 1 - n/a
> Driver 2 - n/a
> Test 1 - n/a
> Test 2 - captinfranko (Possibly)


Wiki should have most of what was announced
[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]



Some mods
::: F1 1996 ::: F1 2002 ::: F1 2007 ::: F1 2011 ::: F1 2013 ::: F1 2015 ::: F1 2018 :::

Some other stuff ::: Some more other stuff
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was unaware there was vacant race seats when I
> asked Lucasinio to join SCR. If he wants to jump
> ship and take a race seat, that would be his
> choice, and I certainly wouldn't stand in the way
> of that as it certainly is in the best interests
> of the league.

That’s kinda why I suggested the list of open seats be routed around so that anyone joining can see what is available. With that in mind I do know that we can add Mac to the list because I left a race seat to setup Christel.

_______________________________________________________
GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards
Season 12 Race Seat Availability (Unofficial)

Christel Racing
Owner - captinfranko
Driver 1 - n/a
Driver 2 - n/a

Mac Racing
Owner - Macca25
Driver 1 - Michael Peterson
Driver 2 - n/a


Feel free to quote this post and add vacant race seats to it. Then new people have an immediate idea of where available seats are.

_______________________________________________________
GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Season 12 Race Seat Availability (Unofficial)
>
> Christel Racing
> Owner - captinfranko
> Driver 1 - n/a
> Driver 2 - n/a
>
> Mac Racing
> Owner - Macca25
> Driver 1 - Michael Peterson
> Driver 2 - n/a
>

Demon Racing
owner Shep34
Race driver 1 - Charrel Jalving
Race driver 2 - Sebastian Nell***
Test driver 1 - Rodrigo Vilela
Test driver 2 - Glen Sheppard
**** pending return from absence from series in recent weeks. POSSIBLY 1 seat to fill.....

>
> Feel free to quote this post and add vacant race
> seats to it. Then new people have an immediate
> idea of where available seats are.



GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
kedy89 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CaptinFranko schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can I request a list of open slots on the grid
> for
> > season 12? That way it might help people who
> are
> > new to the league, or in need of a drive, see
> that
> > there are race seats available and to whom to
> > apply.
> >
> > I’ll start it off, if people wanna quote my
> post
> > or add to it then I’ll build up a list of
> season
> > 12 slots that are open. This could then be
> poster
> > on the forum regularly and at the start of the
> > season 12 if needs be.
> >
> > Christel Racing
> > Owner - captinfranko
> > Driver 1 - n/a
> > Driver 2 - n/a
> > Test 1 - n/a
> > Test 2 - captinfranko (Possibly)
>
>
> Wiki should have most of what was announced
> [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]


...



Some mods
::: F1 1996 ::: F1 2002 ::: F1 2007 ::: F1 2011 ::: F1 2013 ::: F1 2015 ::: F1 2018 :::

Some other stuff ::: Some more other stuff
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kedy89 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > CaptinFranko schrieb:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Can I request a list of open slots on the
> grid
> > for
> > > season 12? That way it might help people who
> > are
> > > new to the league, or in need of a drive, see
> > that
> > > there are race seats available and to whom to
> > > apply.
> > >
> > > I’ll start it off, if people wanna quote my
> > post
> > > or add to it then I’ll build up a list of
> > season
> > > 12 slots that are open. This could then be
> > poster
> > > on the forum regularly and at the start of
> the
> > > season 12 if needs be.
> > >
> > > Christel Racing
> > > Owner - captinfranko
> > > Driver 1 - n/a
> > > Driver 2 - n/a
> > > Test 1 - n/a
> > > Test 2 - captinfranko (Possibly)
> >
> >
> > Wiki should have most of what was announced
> > [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]
>
>
> ...

Duly noted but I wonder how many new people would actually look at the wiki for this kind of information. I didn’t know it was on there and I’m a regular participant. It’s not to undermine the wiki it’s simply to keep the information front and center for the good of the league.

_______________________________________________________
GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards
Maybe given the shortage of drivers for the series, the new Season 12 thread needs to be posted sooner rather than later, and maybe even made a sticky, to draw interest....
All the usual rule changes, calendar and updates to teams can be added as we go....



GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
Application thread opened

Mal, could this be stickied, please? I did the overview based on the information of the wiki and some common sense, some marked as questionable with a question mark. But at least it's something to plan with and to give a better starting point for newcomers.


GPGSL : S4 TD Velox, S5 TD for AMR and later driver for VSM (First win at first race ever in Dubai), S6: ART
S7: MPR; S8-10: AMR; Since S11: Team Owner 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mortal schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was unaware there was vacant race seats when I
> asked Lucasinio to join SCR. If he wants to jump
> ship and take a race seat, that would be his
> choice, and I certainly wouldn't stand in the way
> of that as it certainly is in the best interests
> of the league.

No worries, I didn't mean to attack you



- used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I wonder if we are almost back at a point where we have to knock the testers league on the head for a bit and/or let team bosses race again. We are at an all time low at the moment.

_______________________________________________________
GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards
Letting team owners race (with restrictions) might be inevitable as a last resort. But first, let's see if we get a few more drivers into the league. And of course, all team owners with signed test drivers are encouraged to loan them to teams on the hunt for race drivers. However, as things are at the moment, this won't solve the issue entirely. When we know more specifically with how many drivers we'll start the season, we can consider dropping the tester league for some kind of compensation. But we also shouldn't forget that coverage time is one big factor to attract new drivers.


GPGSL : S4 TD Velox, S5 TD for AMR and later driver for VSM (First win at first race ever in Dubai), S6: ART
S7: MPR; S8-10: AMR; Since S11: Team Owner 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
For next season, it would be prudent for us to concentrate on filling all the race seats first. To this end, maybe we should think about releasing all test drivers from their teams to sign for others.



5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10
4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh
2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
If theres a driver space going, I'll swap teams if possible to Christel racing, if thats fine for everyone.

________________________________________________________________

Christel VXR: 2nd Driver
We are still looking for a couple of new drivers for MAC Racing



Retro liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
From Demon Racing, I am assuming Seb Nell has vanished, and internally I have already discussed with Rodrigo Vilela that if so, he steps straight into the race car.....

As for the test series, my vote is to keep it. I want "me" out there on track, for both self interest and future possibilities of returning to race driving duties. Even if every team owner tests, and we take race driver to fill the 2nd seat, done.



GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
Currently there are only 4 test drivers for S12 and 5 race seats vacant if the sticky post is up to date, which I hardly believe as Maikel didn't announce yet Snake's line-up.


GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11 : Mistral Team Owner | S11 : Mistral Team Owner[/b]
My current take on the Season 12 team/driver lineups, in no particular order... No official team or driver order, just names and Y for previously confirmed signings..... Non confirmed are left over from S11 driver/team lineups.





GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
My drivers (and myself) are confirmed since august last year. You can add them (and me) to the confirmed list.


GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11 : Mistral Team Owner | S11 : Mistral Team Owner[/b]
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My current take on the Season 12 team/driver
> lineups, in no particular order... No official
> team or driver order, just names and Y for
> previously confirmed signings..... Non confirmed
> are left over from S11 driver/team lineups.
>
> [i.imgur.com]

That's awesome! Exactly the kind of thing we need. Cheers Greg. Get PM'ing me guys.

If it helps - the Christel name has a rich legacy of bringing through youth drivers and making them stalwarts in the series. Three of our graduates include the hugely underrated Michael Pedersen, AMR sensation Jack Elleker and Mr Connor "cannot" Steer himself. Mr Greg 'O Brien and Dan Thomas also had spells in the Christel garage I believe.

_______________________________________________________
GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy