GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
The can of whoopass, the ghost of TNF1!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The can of whoopass, the ghost of TNF1!

(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm waiting for my car to give up on the last lap ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Down in 20th from 6th during pit stops; have to give it some welly to get back in the points.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
shep34 Schreef:
> Good start for the two Demons today. Great to see
> Dan out front, and Seb seems to be doing a good
> job down the field a bit....boost working well so
> far!
>
>
>
> And now a word from the RD's perspective :
> The layout seems to produce good slipstreaming, a
> decent amount of overtaking, although the AI seems
> to head to the wrong side of the track/cc line
> when trying to overtake, causing a decent loss of
> momentum. Minimal AI dramas though, but.... wait
> for it. There IS some drama to unfold soon......

I have a gpgsl version of my Silverstone track with an altered cc-line at hangar straight for better overtaking.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-
> I have a gpgsl version of my Silverstone track
> with an altered cc-line at hangar straight for
> better overtaking.

It might need dragging out for next season's race, IF this version is voted for.....Looks great by the way (Y)

natasp Schreef:
> Only 6 laps. And I ain't sure of where my car is
> ;)

+1

Somewhere on this circuit, Natã ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Welcome back to the conclusion of today's British GP....

The action returns with a look at the crazy battle for that last points paying position, 12th place....

It's Jalving clinging onto that 1 point, with the two MTP's close behind, along with Spangenberg in the Snake...

Meanwhile, the two Tyrant drivers are still locked in battle, Cremasco leading team mate Dilain....

Cremasco holds off Dilain after his passing attempt down Hangar Straight....

Worseling finds himself in 5th in the closing stages....

Elleker sits in 6th....

Nell in 7th....

McClure in 8th....

De Bruyker in 9th....

Kederer in 10th....

Rodriguez in 11th....

Scala moved past Jalving, into 12th....

Jalving drops out of the points, to 13th. Not a good day for the Dutchman....

Mills is comfortably in 2nd, with Gilson gone, over 4 seconds ahead now....

Dilain has finally overtaken his team mate.... a good day overall for Tyrant.... so far.....

McClure running in 8th, has a decent gap to 9th, and the following cars still in the points....

Meanwhile, it is an MPR-MTP-MPR-MTP train, challenging for the bottom end of the points....

Spangenberg, despite being out of the points, is looking to move forward....

John Warrington is down in 19th, but could think positive thinking, seeing that he is within sight of points with 11th place on the same straight as he....

Gilson powers on at the front....

Cameras flick back to Tom Dilain, now back in 5th spot? Whats going on there....

And another spot lost for Dilain....

Replays showed his transmission failed him, right after he went past pit entry - what a brutal shame for the rookie who was running so well....

Our cameras then quickly train in on Charrel Jalving, who is in the gravel at Copse Corner....

It's the result of a transmission failure in the MPR....

Jalvings sudden loss of drive, brings the chasing pack right behind him....and then.....

Oh no.....Silva had nowhere to go, slamming into the back of the MPR, also bringing Spangenberg into the accident with him....

This caps off a horrible outing for Charrel Jalving....Championship hopes well and truly gone now....a bad day, turned into a really, really bad day for Charrel...

Spangenberg escapes with just a broken wing, but his hopes of a strong finish are over....

Meanwhile, Dilain has made it back to pit lane for a quick fix to his car....

And Spangenberg hits pit lane for a nose cone change....

After the spate of carnage and chaos, out positions 1-8 are as follows....

Positions 9-16 below....

And the tail end of the field....

Spangenberg has re-joined the track, sitting behind 2nd place driver Dan Mills, whilst Tom Dilain racks up the fastest laptime so far of the race, scorching around the track on fresh rubber and minimal fuel....

Race leader Joseph Gilson is starting his final lap...

Meanwhile, SCR team mate Nick Worseling is challenging Cremasco for that final podium spot....

Through Maggots they go....

But, Worseling picks the wrong line, and Cremasco blocks the charging SCR....

Gilson crosses the line, to win yet another round, almost putting his two hands on the championship trophy today....

Dan Mills come home a brilliant 2nd....

And Nata Cremasco a fantastic 3rd place....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Race Results, British GP - Silverstone

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Excellent result for SCR, I'm thinking the constructors championship might be in reach.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 12:33AM by mortal.
Excellent drive from Matteo and Gigi to snatch 3 points in a tough race, very good work, boys!

But nonetheless, both Mistral and Tyrant got a haul more points than us, so it will be tough to defend/get back 7th position in the WCC in the final round. But I want this 7th boys! hot

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That was incredibly uneventful for me. Not for Charrel though, but not in the way we would've wanted.

The focus is strong to have MPR bow out with a bang!

(Not literally)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Another DNF for my private collection. At least the McClure finish in a good 7th place...

-----------------------------------------------------

Very happy for Dan to get a 2nd place - was a genuine contender for the win until the small delay in pit lane. We will never know though - Gilson had the pace when he got clear though, pulling out a gap steadily....
Seb had yet another great run, picking up places. Fingers crossed he pokes his head out of the wilderness to tell us all how happy he is with this run.....

Good solid haul of points for Demon at the British GP. Happy with the results...

Round 13 - British GP - Official Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 10:18PM by GPGSL.
Another problem. Great to have the fastest lap, though.

And congrats to Cremasco for the podium! Well deserved.
Brilliant result for Cremasco despite no Team Boost in use. As for Dilain, it was terrible luck that befell him with the Electrical Issue forcing him to pit for repairs (if it truly was Transmission Failure he never would've made it back to the pits for repairs). Hopefully he can finally bag the great result he has been close to grabbing in the final round before moving to SCR for Season 12.

As for the championships, only 2 drivers left that can win the Drivers Title. It should be interesting to see what happens. For Kederer to win the title he'll need 13pts for himself and Gilson has to score no points, so Alpha Motorsports are going to have to do their best to give him a car that can give him the best chance of taking the win. For the Constructors Title however, SCR has that in the bag since the maximum points available in a round is 30.

Well, let's go to Netherlands. It's the better than we could make!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Not the race day i hoped for but my teammate got P1 so it could be worse right?

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy