GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Just terrible. 3 incidents between Cremasco and Hinz with the final one ending his race (Warrington was lucky to only need a new front wing after hitting Cremasco). We'll regroup for the next round where hopefully it'll go much better for us.

Oh dear, we certainly had the pace, but starting at the back of the grid the it was impossible to stay clear of trouble

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
shep34 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ☀️ Cheer up, it's just a game.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Yes it's just a game... a fair game.

What happens in the race, okay. No problem with that, racing is racing.

But qualifying sessions that's another story, it must give every driver equal opportunities to qualify... and that was not the case for 11 drivers, 50% of the field.

The outcome of this race would have been very different !

Sorry for that.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Seems I'm going to have to sit both drivers down and some stern words with them. Some serious points thrown away today.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Pretty good outcome for SCR, Joseph might even be leading the championship now.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great race for the team. Both drivers on the podium. Congrats to Alessandro on his first podium of the season.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
mortal Wrote:
> Pretty good outcome for SCR, Joseph might even be
> leading the championship now.

At least it's good to see SCR performing well this season. In a way, it makes me wish I had stayed on for another season. But I have no regrets in leaving to start up my own team so I have nothing to worry about.

shep34 Wrote:

I agree.

But we've had to read some pretty nasty things when One Racing won several races and disputed titles. I also said "it was just a game" and I almost got kicked out of the championship.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
A bittersweet race for the team here I think.
The qualifying session showed that I had some good pace against the other cars in equal conditions, and this came through again early in the race.
The incident with Aidan was unfortunate, as without that I think I had the pace to challenge for the podium, but he of course was doing his job as a racing driver there so no hard feelings.
Also unfortunate that Aidan apparently had some as yet unidentified car issues later on that saw him drop back through the field, because he did quite well in qualifying.

So.....a difficult race for us, but the pace we showed was positive so we're looking forward to the next races.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
The weekend turned out very well for us. Solid finish!

My GPGSL Career
'%#!$*!! Sorry guys, was on for a great race and finish and just pushed it too hard'

shep34 Wrote:

Not sure if trolling.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
qual ok, 9th, but 11th in the race...not good. BUT nice drive by my teammate!

Something is definatly not working on this seasons car for me =/ need to develop the car or i cant see my services being retained at MAC for next season..
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 8, United States Grand Prix, Road America, are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Monday, 2nd October 2017. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Road America". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Road America". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 11 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S11

Round 01: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 02: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 03: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 04: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: Douglas Spangenberg - Snake Motorsports
Round 05: Spanish GP - Barcelona - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 06: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 07: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 08: US GP - Road America - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: Canadian GP - Montreal - 50% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 10 AI Errors
Round 11: Austrian GP - Österreichring (not A1) - 25% - 4 AI Errors
Round 12: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 66% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 33% - 10 AI Errors
Round 14: Flevoland GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

The whole weekend was a joke. but a bad one just like donald trump trying to be funny. its not working

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Had to cope with no power in the engine and finally being hit from behind, only to later almost drive into Charrel. What an absolutely awful race. We really do need some teamboost. And maybe AMR should stop asking Haas for spare brakes ;)

Anyway, kudos for the quick and brilliant coverage!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Our race in Brazil was terrible. Had a nightmare race spun twice costing me another points finish. Season is getting worser for me I'm afraid. :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2017 01:43AM by Bandon23.
Carlitox Wrote:
> And maybe AMR should stop asking Haas for spare brakes ;)

[Vettel] Everyone out there are brake testing us! [/Vettel] ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Very happy with 2nd, was not expecting a podium after qualifying. A good start really helped and the car was excellent in the wet conditions.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
I think it was a good recovery drive to 6th position, we actually had the pace this weekend and were screwed over by the weather in qualifying. That said it is a decent result which the team desperately needed. Also great for Dan to finish 4th in his first ever race. We'll celebrate this evening I think :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy