Cars damage bugs
Date: September 09, 2016 04:48PM
Posted by: paltriccia
Hi everybody,
as i wrote in the topic, i have some problem with the damage of the cars in some no CSM mods. If i bump a wall with my right wheel, i lose the left... when i bump with one side of the car, always i damage the opposite... The same thing happen also to the CC cars...
Have you ever had a similar problem? Do you know if exist in no CSM mod a file or something else which i can change to solve this problem? I tried to edit values with GP4 Tweaker but i can only increase or decrease the damage, without solve the problem....
I'm going crazy:(
The last mod in question where i find this bug is the 2016 no CSM mod by Juliano Marques...
Re: Cars damage bugs
Date: September 09, 2016 05:09PM
Posted by: XenonS
With CSM mods you can put a damage.ini file in the Settings that you can edit, but this doesn't work for non-CSM mods. Car pieces not detaching correctly or the wrong ones : this is an old bug of GP4 vanilla, the damage.ini can correct this to some degree by assigning different numbers to symetrical pieces, but it has no effect on the damage amount (thus it does almost nothing after some tests I did).
In GP4Tweaker try to reduce somewhat the damage coefficient to 80 or so, the cars will be more resistant and the bug will not show up that often.

XenonS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2016 06:50PM by XenonS.
Re: Cars damage bugs
Date: September 12, 2016 12:51PM
Posted by: Juliano Marques
I really do not know why it happens.
Sorry.
Juliano Marques

Juliano Marques
===========================

[www.youtube.com]
[www.instagram.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy