MP4-18 shape completed

Posted by Spike02 
Re: MP4-18 shape completed
Date: July 04, 2003 05:53AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
To be honest I didn't try it in game yet, I'm now 100% on Sauber, which will be finished these days. Then another week or two for lower lods, and then we'll see about McLaren. Time goes on, but this new Mclaren is unlikely to race at all :-(
It's not realistic to have a 2003 set with a car which raced only 2-3 races, maybe would be better to remake that 17d version. We'll see after Sauber, Wai became lazy these days :-P

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: July 04, 2003 06:02AM
Posted by: watercolours
actually, you're right but after being seen wai's excellent work i'm impatient to see it finished. after all, though i don't know much, i think updating mp4-17d takes less time than making completeley new textures. so i think it doesn't take much time.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: July 04, 2003 09:46AM
Posted by: DEF
Yeahhh Bojan remake Mp417D

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 04, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: Kaox
I have the mclaren MP4/18A but i canĀ“t post in the forum. If you can help me i send a copy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy