> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why is everybody spinning in that same corner,
> > when they try to pass someone ? :(
>
> Have no idea. With the aggressive line, they would
> take both themself and who they were trying to
> pass out of contention. So maybe Ruben could look
> into this and see what may be causing it.
>
> Also, final part of the coverage will be up by
> later tonight.

I guess you still used the aggressive cc-line for the race coverage, because the races I simulated with the conservative cc-line there were no cars humping each other or spinning around.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mullet345 Schreef:
> -----
> > Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Why is everybody spinning in that same
> corner,
> > > when they try to pass someone ? :(
> >
> > Have no idea. With the aggressive line, they
> would
> > take both themself and who they were trying to
> > pass out of contention. So maybe Ruben could
> look
> > into this and see what may be causing it.
> >
> > Also, final part of the coverage will be up by
> > later tonight.
>
>
>
> I guess you still used the aggressive cc-line for
> the race coverage, because the races I simulated
> with the conservative cc-line there were no cars
> humping each other or spinning around.

I changed it over to the conservative line after seeing what was happening at the chicane with the aggressive line, so I have no idea why they were still spinning off there.

Dean and Chris, you make me proud as a peacock! Well driven boys and our pit stop strategy to get Chris in front of Elleker again was perfectly executed. A perfect weekend if we have also the fastest lap of the race. Nevertheless an amazing result.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> -----
> > Mullet345 Schreef:
> >
> > I guess you still used the aggressive cc-line
> for
> > the race coverage, because the races I
> simulated
> > with the conservative cc-line there were no
> cars
> > humping each other or spinning around.
>
> I changed it over to the conservative line after
> seeing what was happening at the chicane with the
> aggressive line, so I have no idea why they were
> still spinning off there.

Is it possible on GP4??? =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Congrats to AMR! =)

Happy to get 4th place. nice race from us!
OMG!?!?!?!?! :-o

Holy hot damn that's my first win in five seasons! Absolutely proud as punch, the boost really came off!

What a catastrophe. I had the huge chance of going into the last race as WDC leader and then the car let me down one lap after another, the pace was nowhere and instead of having the best shot for the last race, I'm going to have the worst. That's a huge disappointment because winning the WDC once before I step out of the big ring would have been a dream come true. It's not all over, yet, but it's going to be a lot harder than necessary.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sure, now we had a shitton of team boosts, but only one retirement. And that came from a team with no boost. It's ridiculous, honestly.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Very happy with third, didn't quite have the power to keep up with the top two so third was the best possible result

Yay! Contructor's Champions again! Well done to Jack and John in securing the team title for AMR :) Shame you couldn't hang on John, and finish ahead of Sebastian. It may be that there was a problem with your car though.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 18, World Grand Prix, Emmeloord, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Friday, 11th November 2016. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Emmeloord". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Emmeloord". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - Winner: Michael Pedersen MAC Racing
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - Winner: Dean Kittleson - Greidanus Grand Prix
Round 18: World GP - Emmeloord - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2016 07:36PM by GPGSL.
Not in the mood for the press conference ... I think I'm going to eat an ice cream instead.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Demon Racing press release

Fantastic drive by both our race drivers today! Strong performances from Daniel and Sebastian, to bring home a good haul of points for the team, and as individuals. One race to go at a track brand new to us all in GPGSL, with Seb right in the hunt to perhaps to win the drivers title - did not expect to be saying this about one of the Demon Racing team drivers in Season 11!!!!
Great job to all in the team this round, lets head to this final event full of confidence and hope.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Screw my cries for teamorder, Daniel, this result was even better! I'm pulling off a Seb, but in contrast to the less famous one I'm fighting for the championship ;)
Given fast calculations of the results I'm now leading with 122 pts right in front of John AND Jack with 121 pts each... INTENSE finish, good luck to everyone. Also a quick shoutout to the next RD to fake the perfs just a little bit so Jack, John and me have a 3-way battle for the championship :D
shep34 Wrote:
> Racing team drivers in Season 11!!!!

It's still season 10 ;-)
I'm working on the ultimate version of Silverstone; modern Silverstone (2001) meets classic Silverstone (1973):

Would this be a good version of Silverstone for the GPGSL calendar?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

YES!! Put that suggestion to F1 in real life mate! =P looks way better than this new version they run on
Looking forward to the final race of the season.

And also, good work, I hope that's a good version.
Well, 8th, I'm really happy with that :D
Really nice work clinching that constructor's title. Nice work! Looking forward to the finale now.

Concerning the track, which version of silverstone did we actually use here? I know it's the pre 91 layout but where was this track taken from?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy