Re: Formula-1 Championship 1996 Season. Start on page 15.

Posted by Canadian76 
Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1986
Date: March 22, 2016 08:47PM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Summary from the previous race at Brazil:
One-two finish for the Brazilians! Nelson Piquet wins his home race, and Ayrton Senna finishes on the podium in his home race. Keke Rosberg from McLaren finishes 3rd, out-racing his teammate, Alain Prost, who finished 4th, for the first time. Michele Alboreto finished 5th, and René Arnoux finished 6th.
Meanwhile, Andrea de Cesaris from Minardi and Gerhard Berger from Benetton suffered engine failures, and Teo Fabi crashed out of the race. Nigel Mansell suffered a transmission problem, which ended his race.
Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1986
Date: March 23, 2016 02:18PM
Posted by: Canadian76
The accident Teo Fabi was bright. The pilot suddenly took off in turn. In General, tactics to change tires made the cars behave differently at certain moments of the race. Someone at times drove faster, while others slow down. The next step in this regard will be more dense. In Spain the pilots have to drive into the pits twice.
The Qualification Of Grand Prix Of Spain.

It was an incredible skills!!!
Traffic played a key role in determining the winner. The distance traveled by the Ferrari drivers. They showed everything he could, but, of course, the results are not supposed to be the best. Leaders went behind. However, the favourites had prevented the pilots of weak teams. Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell are unable to show the best of times. Alain Prost and Keke Rosberg also took his place at the top six. To Ayrton Senna, no one was hurt, but he was unable to get the circle perfect. In the end the best was Gerhard Berger, who poatal the same time with Michele Alboreto. Jacques Lafitte has conceded just five thousandths of a second.
Today at 21:00 Moscow time will start the Grand Prix of Spain. The fight is expected to be very tight. Leaders will break from the far rows. This would be difficult, the track is narrow, few places for overtaking. The race will be hot!!!!

Post-Qualifying Press Conference
Gerhard Berger
Interviewer: "Gerhard, this is your first pole position in your Formula One career. Congratulations with that. How do you feel about that, and what do you expect for the race tomorrow?"
Gerhard: Despite that this car isn't a true title contender yet, I think this race will be my biggest achievement in my life, unless if my car can make it to the end. I'm absolutely excited for what is going to be for me and the team. It's the team's début season, it's my third season in Formula One and it's BMW's sixth season in Formula One.

Michele Alboreto
Interviewer: "After a points finish at the previous race in Brazil, do you look to be finishing on the podium or just win this race?"
Michele: It depends if the polesitter can make a good start or not. It's not quite our start to this year yet, we still have to do a lot of development so that our car can get even more competitive this year. Yeah, I can possibly finish on the podium, but I'll get my hopes for the race.

Jacques Laffite
Interviewer: "This qualifying result amazed your team, do you think this can be Ligier's first victory since 1981, or will it just be a podium result?
Jacques: I'm kinda old, so I think this will be my last podium finish for this year. The car is absolutely very competitive back in testing, we had decent results and we were considered as a midfield team. So I hope that this will be a big step for the team and me and my teammate.

Interviewer: "That was the post-qualifying press conference for today. See you soon at the race tomorrow."
23 minutes before the start!
Jerez de La Frontera waited

5 minutes before the start.

The broadcast can be viewed here

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVbcR9q3Bm3wk3OFFpLjfg/live
sorry guys. 5 min now.

Race start now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 07:16PM by Canadian76.
Sorri for the stupid question, but where could I get This 1986 mod?
Race spoiler
And we were wrong, the Top 3 grid weren't the contenders to win the race!
Grand Prix Of Spain.
Jerez de La Frontera. 32 circle.

video: [www.youtube.com]
Race Report
The Frenchman Alain Prost has won the Spanish Grand Prix, with a short gap between him and 2nd placed driver Michele Alboreto from Ferrari! Nelson Piquet finishes 3rd, and meanwhile, Keke Rosberg, Nigel Mansell and Patrick Tambay finished in the points. Tambay has collected Lola's first points of the season. Gerhard Berger, starting from pole, disappointingly retired from the race with a throttle problem to his car.
The Results Of The Grand Prix Of Spain

On this race you can tell a lot of interesting things, but in a nutshell, won is clearly not the pilot, who was supposed to win.
For the most part of the race, Ayrton Senna looked head and shoulders above all rivals. He flawlessly piloted, passing the turn-by-turn, and moving closer to victory.
However, the machine is treacherously broken, thus spoiling the race for the Brazilian. His retirement, however, gave bright fight for the win between me and Michele Alboreto.
At first the Frenchman looked stronger, but the rest of the race was held under pressure from the Italian.
Good race held two Williams. And Piquet and Mansell looked great. No luck Gerhard Berger. Its really a pity. Was supposed to be in the prizes.
Grand Prix Of Italy. Vallelunga.
26-27 March.

Qualified March 26, 20:00.

Race - 27 March 18:00.

The broadcast will be here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2016 08:08PM by Canadian76.
Grand Prix of Italy on the Vallelunga starts in 15 minutes.
Pilots will have two attempts. Duration of training - 15 minutes.

Qualify start!!!
Qualification completed. And again not so simple turned out for the favorites of the championship.
Someone weak showed itself, and who then prevented the other pilots. No surprises there were!
Ferrari!!!! Great Ferrari!!!
Grand Prix of Italy on the Vallelunga.

Starts in 15 minutes.

Race started 3 min. Broadcasting begin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy