Re: Formula-1 Championship 1996 Season. Start on page 15.

Posted by Canadian76 
Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1980 GP USA
Date: March 17, 2016 06:23AM
Posted by: Canadian76
Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1980 GP USA
Date: March 19, 2016 02:23PM
Results GP USA

CHAMPIONSHIP 1980

WINNER - NELSON PIQUET

Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1980
Date: March 19, 2016 02:25PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Re: World AI Formula-1 Championship 1986
Date: March 19, 2016 02:42PM
It was a great championship. He brought a lot of positive emotions. However, not without negative effects. I was faced with so many retirements, only had time to grab his head. Performance the file is not rules, but only to the end of the championship realized the reason. It won't be repeated, I hope. There is another point, which is worth paying attention to. In qualifying the AI pilots 95 percent of all indicators are pointing in your first attempt. So in the following Championships the rules of qualification will be installed in 15 minutes and one attempt to introduce an element of randomness.
This championship was only the beginning, next will start on the day. There is a certain idea to spend several seasons. Want to play 3-4 at the same time of the championship. One known precisely. The other day the championship starts in 1986. Whatever the season, you wanted to see? I tend to Championships 1975, 1990 and 1982. Will also hold the championship IndyCar. In General, the year will be eventful.
And another thing, a lot of the Championships will be held on neformalnyh tracks. So, for a change. Thank you very much for watching the championship. Next will be unambiguous better.

NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP 1986

Date: March 19, 2016 04:09PM

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON 1986

TEAMS AND PILOTS

McLaren: Alain Prost. Keke Rosberg
Tyrrell: Martin Brundle. Philippe Streiff
Williams: Nigel Mansell. Nelson Piquet
Brabham: Riccardo Patrese. Derek Warwick
Lotus: Johnny Dumfries. Ayrton Senna
Lola: Alan Jones. Patrick Tambay
Arrows: Christian Danner. Thierry Boutsen
Benetton: Teo Fabi. Gerhard Berger
Minardi: Andrea DeCesaris. Alessandro Nannini
Ligier: Rene Arnoux. Jacques Laffite
Ferrari: Michele Alboreto. Stefan Johansson

Tracks Championship 1986

Track1=Boromo
Track2=Jerez
Track3=Vallelunga
Track4=Monaco
Track5=Parana
Track6=Montreal
Track7=Laguna Seca
Track8=Marfield
Track9=Silverstone
Track10=Hockenheim
Track11=Hungaroring
Track12= Algarve
Track13=Varano
Track14=Almeria
Track15=Brno
Track16=Adelaide
Date: March 19, 2016 06:52PM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Constructors' Championship of 1980 + Review: The Contenders

1st: Brabham - 78 points
Brabham hasn't won a title since 1967. And their 1980 season - it becomes their best season in 13 years. Nelson Piquet dominated the Drivers' Championship, clinching it before the final rounds of the season. Ricardo Zunino wasn't a well-driver for the team, which would result in him being dropped after France, and replaced by Mexican Héctor Rebaque. Rebaque scored a podium in his second race for the team, and both of them would secure an one-two finish since the 1978 Italian Grand Prix. Rebaque's season was impressive as a mid-season driver, as he became 9th in the Drivers' Championship.

Nelson Piquet - 64 pts
Héctor Rebaque - 14 pts
Ricardo Zunino - 0 pts

2nd: Williams - 64 points
As it is the British-based team's 4th season in Formula One, the 1980 season is a major improvement for the team. They have gotten decent results, finished on the podium several times - but could not win a race. Alan Jones was a true title contender in the second half of the season, but he retired from the final 3 races of the season, ending his chances. Meanwhile, Carlos Reutemann, joining from Lotus, got mixed results.

Alan Jones - 40 pts
Carlos Reutemann - 24 pts

3rd: Renault - 59 points
After a "partially competitive" season in 1979, the team might have an improvement in 1980. Renault retained both drivers from 1979, and it turned out to be a big step forward for the team. Four wins to the French name means that they finished 3rd in the Constructors' Championship.

Jean-Pierre Jabouille - 30 pts
René Arnoux - 29 pts

4th: Alfa Romeo - 49 points
Everyone might be surprised by Alfa Romeo's progress. They won the season opener of 1980 at Argentina, with Bruno Giacomelli winning, for the first time since the 1951 Spanish Grand Prix - in 29 years. Patrick Depailler - who scored points at Monaco and in his home country France, announced his retirement from Formula One after the British Grand Prix. He would be replaced by Vittorio Brambilla, and then later Andrea de Cesaris. Alfa Romeo progressed further with three more wins at France, Netherlands and Canada. The third victory of the team's 1980 season was taken by Italian rookie de Cesaris.

Bruno Giacomelli - 34 pts
Andrea de Cesaris - 12 pts
Patrick Depailler - 3 pts
Vittorio Brambilla - 0 pts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2016 06:52PM by fandericciardo3.
Date: March 19, 2016 06:56PM
Constructors' Championship of 1980 + Review: The Midfielders

5th: Ligier - 37 points
Last season, when Ligier was 3rd in the Constructors' Championship, they might look forward to challenge for the title. However, it became a disappointment for the team, as they fell back to 5th in the Constructors' Championship. But however, Didier Pironi would secure a victory in San Marino, and then later a double podium for both him and his teammate, Jacques Laffite, at the next race in Canada.

Didier Pironi - 23 pts
Jacques Laffite - 14 pts

6th: McLaren - 35 pts
With a 2 point margin to McLaren and Ligier, McLaren had an impressive French rookie, named Alain Prost. Prost's rookie season was so impressive, that he ended up with 3 podiums - 2 third places and one second place, at Netherlands. Prost would be 8th in the Drivers' Championship, the best result for a Frenchman on their first season in Formula One. Meanwhile, John Watson - he was out-raced by his teammate in the Drivers' Championship. They would not win a race, but their season was a big improvement after a disappointing 1979.

Alain Prost - 23 pts
John Watson - 12 pts
Date: March 19, 2016 07:06PM
Constructors' Championship of 1980 + Review: The Backmarkers

7th: Tyrrell - 9 pts
Tyrrell's season was very disappointing. They only finished 4 times in the points, with one podium place at Germany, taken by Jean-Pierre Jarier. Derek Daly scored only a single points finish in Netherlands, finishing 5th. They were far behind McLaren with a margin of 26 points.

Jean-Pierre Jarier - 7 pts
Derek Daly - 2 pts

8th: Arrows - 8 pts
With a 1 point margin to Tyrrell, Arrows had fhashes of promise at the first half of the season, with Riccardo Patrese scoring a podium at the US West Grand Prix. However, coming to the second half, they haven't scored a single point ever, and Jochen Mass scored no points.

Riccardo Patrese - 8 pts
Jochen Mass - 0 pts

9th: Lotus - 4 pts
After a disappointing 1979 season, things got even worse for Lotus this year. Their car was more uncompetitive compared to the Lotus 80 last year. They failed to score any podium - but they were ahead of Ferrari in the Constructors' Championship, due to Elio de Angelis' points.

Mario Andretti - 1 pt
Elio de Angelis - 3 pts

10th: Ferrari - 4 pts
As they were 2nd in the Constructors' Championship, and Jody Scheckter has won the title, the new Ferrari 312T5 was a complete disaster for the team. The car was unreliable, slow and uneffective against the competition. They only secured a 5th place at San Marino, which Jody Scheckter secured, and Canada, which home hero Gilles Villeneuve secured.

Jody Scheckter - 2 pts
Gilles Villeneuve - 2 pts

11th: Fittipaldi - 3 pts
The Fittipaldi team was last in the Constructors' Championship, but their season was not so bad as Ferrari's. They secured three sixth-place finishes.

Emerson Fittipaldi - 2 pts
Keke Rosberg - 1 pt
Date: March 19, 2016 07:50PM
Thank you very much for the detailed dimension!
Date: March 20, 2016 04:43PM
Now will be a test race.
Grand Prix Pasargada. Mod 1991.

Watch here
Date: March 20, 2016 05:00PM
Looking good so far.
Date: March 20, 2016 05:28PM
Thanks!
Date: March 21, 2016 02:05PM

Today at 21:00 Moscow time will start the World Cup in 1986.
The first stage - the Grand Prix of Brazil on the track in Boromo.
Qualifications will take place a little earlier in offline mode.
We invite viewers to watch the first race of the season in 1986.
Expected fight several outstanding pilots.
Date: March 21, 2016 05:54PM
Qualification. Grand Prix Boromo. Brazil.

Race starts in an hour. Look here!
Date: March 21, 2016 06:19PM
Comments after qualifying!

Alain Prost.
Everything was fine until, until I encountered the traffic. Show quick seconds did not work.
We will have to recoup in the race. I hope I get to win a few positions.

Nigel Mansell.

Perfect circle, no one interfered and nothing hurt.
I squeezed the maximum out of the car.
I was somewhat concerned guys from Benetton.
And about the Simple cannot forget. The race promises to be interesting.

Ayrton Senna.

The race ends with the checkered flag.
Speculate is possible, but 25 laps will put all the places in the final classification.

40 minutes before the start!
Date: March 21, 2016 06:53PM
10 minutes before the start

Comments.

Riccardo Patrese.

My position is not a surprise for me.
I think in the race I will try to get the most out of the machine.
Today I hope to compete for points.
Date: March 21, 2016 06:56PM
Race in five minutes.
Click on the image to view the broadcast.

Date: March 22, 2016 08:15AM
Date: March 22, 2016 05:35PM
Grand Prix Of Brazil 1986

Date: March 22, 2016 08:09PM
The Qualification Of Grand Prix Of Spain.
3 laps out on the track.

video: [www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy