Completely confused by...pit limiter

Posted by RHill 
Completely confused by...pit limiter
Date: October 14, 2015 10:51PM
Posted by: RHill
So I've changed the tweaker file in a mod for pit limiter from 0 to 1 and I can use scroll lock to enable and disable the pit limiter in practice sessions no problem.

However when it comes to the race start, the limiter stays on and nothing I do turns it off.

I've also read that gp4 has an automatic pit speed limiter by default?

Basically I'm hopeless at controlling my speed manually through the pits and need a limiter to ensure the pit stops play out fairly.

I don't mind if it's a tweaker setting or default but really need the options explained to me or how I avoid the limiter staying on at race starts. Can someone talk me through setting up the tweaker change to make sure I have it correct or explain the default way.

Please help? Thank you
Re: Completely confused by...pit limiter
Date: October 17, 2015 04:10AM
Posted by: lalboy
Could you please tell which mod you are using?
Date: October 17, 2015 08:15AM
It's kedy 2015 mod

It seems like when I select 0 in the tweaker file for pit limiter and pit speed it automatically works
Date: October 17, 2015 10:12AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
RHill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's kedy 2015 mod
>
> It seems like when I select 0 in the tweaker file
> for pit limiter and pit speed it automatically
> works

That's the default.
Date: October 17, 2015 01:42PM
So there is a default pit limiter then? How is that controlled in the track files?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy