Date: March 19, 2015 01:30AM
Posted by: Excalibur
brudu92 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> man i have converte the cars from rfactor mod
> before you post your cars ........i spend my time
> and if i want to unlock shapes nobody can private
> me

Before we post our 2015 cars, that's true.... but as this Rfactor mod is based on our 2014 cars (I had a look at the cars , mapping and textures)
Strange how the mapping and some textures of my C33 (on the right) are exactly the same than your C34 (on the left). A coincidence, I suppose... or you didn't know?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: tutorial to unlock a .gp4 file
Date: March 19, 2015 07:36AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Excalibur Wrote:
> Strange how the mapping and some textures of my
> C33 (on the right) are exactly the same than your
> C34 (on the left). A coincidence, I suppose... or
> you didn't know?

I'm not normally one to weigh in on these kinds of things, but the chances of that being coincidence are insanely low.

Because that doesn't look like one of the default auto arrangements of UVs that some programs do.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: March 19, 2015 11:36AM
Posted by: LuiGigi48
@brudu92 first of open your mouth and say idiocies, please think about how much work there is behind every single model created from these guys.

Converting is just the 25% (maybe even less) of the entire work of creation of a car/track ecc...

So, first of converting the others work without caring about how many time, resources, passion they used to create these beauties, think about it, and if you're smart and respectful, you'll immediately ask for permission to convert and, especially, thanks them.

Nobody can private you of course, but using other guys works for your own is the same as stealing their work.

Ciao!
Date: March 19, 2015 12:38PM
My last words about this and I will stop here: by forcing to unlock the shapes, the normals are modified so the carshapes look weird. Normals have to be uniteselected one by one to get back to the original quality.
@ Bruno: If you had asked us permission to use our cars as a base to make your 2015 cars, I would have send you the unlocked shapes, instead of using a converted model from GP4 to Rfactor, then back to GP4 again. We didn't give any authorization for Rfactor or F1C at the moment because we wanted that these cars were an exclusivity for GP4 players and asking permission is a must so that we can have the choice of the modders we share with, as a guarantee of quality. Modifying our work or editing textures for a private use is not a problem for us, as long as it isn't publish in public without our authorization. That's the rules of the GP4 community that a large majority of the modders have signed, including you.

Now, do what you want but I think that you will understand my point of view when you will make a car from scratch, such efforts, time spent, trials and fails before to get an acceptable result... And I really hope that in the future, new modders will join GP4, because so many great modders on GP4 or Rfactor (such as IPM modding Group - Fsone, F1RFT...) left the modding community because of this.

So, I don't want to argue anymore on what have been used from us or not. I just told what I had to say. The rules here are clear since 2013 and for everyone. And even if it is just a game, I think that the authors has got the right to the respect, as everyone here, as we share our work for free. Aking permission and crediting original authors is not so hard to do. We don't ask money for this and it is not being selfish or pretentious to ask for it....We are not sharing for our egos, just for passion, as we are, like all GP4 fans, at the same level of interest, no more, no less... I was a GP4 fan player and all what I have learned here is thanks to the great modders such as Raulongo, Fongu, Kizz, Mitsuro sano, Gezere, Hega etc... and thanks to the great tools devs here. I won't forget them...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2015 12:40PM by Excalibur.
Date: March 19, 2015 01:22PM
Posted by: brudu92
i never say the cars was mine .......
the mod its from R&N Modding Group

they give me permission to convert those cars for gp4 i never say i have made this cars .........
i think the cars from rfactor was based on the 2014 made by you hega and gezere ...
i have nothing more to say ...
Date: March 19, 2015 01:36PM
Ok. Let's close the discussion...

Date: March 20, 2015 09:47AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I have finally unlocked the source code of the game. Who wants to touch me? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 20, 2015 12:33PM
Posted by: brudu92
Turbo Lover écrivait:
> I have finally unlocked the source code of the
> game. Who wants to touch me? ;)

XD
Date: March 20, 2015 04:25PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Geoff Crammond

Date: March 20, 2015 10:38PM
Posted by: ramf1v
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I have finally unlocked the source code of the
> game. Who wants to touch me? ;)

I'll stroke you gently until you give it up (K)

F1Dev
Date: March 21, 2015 07:31AM
Posted by: haunetal1990
(N) Please Chose the Tread!

:)
Date: March 21, 2015 08:55AM
Posted by: flying
haunetal1990 Wrote:
> (N) Please Chose the Tread!

+1

I second that.
We have been fortunate all these years to have good creative folks here who
gave freely of their creations & efforts . But they also have integrity
& ask for the same in return for what they gave freely

If someone cannot understand that then no amount of talking will instill it in them
Date: March 21, 2015 09:21AM
Posted by: mortal
Closed by request.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy