GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 

Snake Motorsports Development Press Release

Okay, here it is! Snake Motorsports has been working on a line of new cars to enter in the GPGSL competition, all three versions are based upon the previous contenders the SMD-ZG01 (2009) and the SMD-ZG02 (2011).

And since the GPGSL is busy with it's 10th season a special livery to commemerate this event has been created to showcast these new cars.

We hope these cars will give a new impulse to the GPGSL grid that has already been spectacular the last 10 season!

Cheers guys!

Maikel

So without further ado, here are they! (Renders are made by Spidey a.k.a. Florian Gramsch)

SMD-ZG02B

(1920x1080)

SMD-ZG02HI

(1920x1080)

(1920x1080)

SMD-ZG02LN

(1920x1080)

(1920x1080)

SMD-ZG02B >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

SMD-ZG02HI >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

SMD-ZG02LN >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

Complete package >>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2015 11:32PM by MDBSnake.
Awesome, great work (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Holy moly!! Those cars are insane! And the livery is astonishing too, all of that must've been a huge deal of work so hats off to you sir.

The LN version is my easy favourite, though all three look fantastic and waaaay cooler than any other current real-life single seater. Even FR3.5.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Beautiful cars, Maikel.

When my team makes its entrance in S38, I'm hoping the low-nose car will still be around for me to use...;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Amazing cars, amazing liveries and amazing tyres :-O really nice job Maikel :-)

My GPGSL Career
Awesome work Maikel. Asides from the changes to the front nose, it's hard to see what other changes have been made to the ZG02B. Out of hi nose and low nose version, I like the low nose version. So will probably be hoping for that car to be used by the team I will end up at for next season.

Brilliant Maikel, very nice work. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Truly epic stuff Maikel. :)

Looking forward to S11 with these beauties!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
as many have said already, the low nose version looks amazing.
gj Maikel (Y)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Amazing work Maikel. Really brilliant.
So that makes five different cars of choice so far, hoping that not everyone will switch to the Low Nose one for the sake of diversity.

Awesome stuff, high nosed one is my fave for sure.

Real beauties indeed! But I also hope that not everybody will go for the low nose version so that we produce another same-looking field even with the option for more versions.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I will certainly go for the low nose version if the livery looks good on it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Nice, order for a batch of the SMD-ZG02HI should be coming Snake's way soon.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Maikel, this is an act of God.

Your creations are truly heavenly and a wonder to behold.

May the GPGSL long worship at your alter.

Thanks

Bloody hell mate! Awesome looking cars! Especially like the low nose! wow!
Outstanding looking models, and liveries too! Great stuff. And like most are saying, that low nose version looks fantastic. Time to get the Season 11 livery testing underway on these beauts.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Great picture Snake Motorsports, really cool to see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy